Daneen Al Majaz IT Services Pvt Ltd Jobs Recruitment 2022.
1. Graphic Designer
2. Laravel Developer
3. Content Writer
4. HR Manager(Female)
5. SEO Intern
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Design creatives for digital marketing like social media posts & ad campaigns, blog posts,images and infographics
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Work closely with the social media.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Familiar with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Canva, Illustrator, Dreamweaver).
- Work on marketing media design (brochures, pamphlets, presentation templates, magazine/newspaper ads Social Media Ads)
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Must have a good taste in Creating creative designs
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools using Laravel Framework. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects. We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
HTML and CSS
Ajax & Jquery
- Strong Knowledge of Python, Node.js and Database(MySQL and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of GIT, Server architecture,REST APIs
- Web Programming Skills, Mobile Application (Android/IOS), E-Commerce, Teamwork, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI
- We are looking for a Full Stack Laravel Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
- Understanding requirements & functional specifications.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- design and Develop Mobile Applications(Android/ios).
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments.
- Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time.
- Ensure all PHP code suitable for automated unit testing and own code coverage.
- Participate in regular bug fixing.
- Keeping up to date with the latest server side technologies.
- Provide leadership and guidance to other team members.
- Undertake Peer code reviews.
What do we value?
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience
- High hold on Web and Mobile Application Development
- An eye for detail and a commitment to quality work
- API development & integration of third party APIs
- A results-focused mindset.
- Ability to work in a diverse, multicultural,
- Great English communication skills as well as collaboration skills and strong teamwork mentality.
Requirements and Resposibilities
Experts who can provide content pieces with utmost professionalism and are seeking to network on this platform.
- Articles & blogs
- Website content
- Social Media content
- Case Studies
- Video Content
- Product reviews & descriptions
We are looking for the candidate who has 3-5 years of experience in content writing, who are willing to write texts of any kind. Our work includes articles, texts for websites, products’ descriptions, content for social media, content to create videos – and many more! Each piece of writing is structured according to the current trends and rules in SEO, so as to effectively improve your website’s position in Google.
We are looking for Human Resources Manager to help implement effective HR systems, policies and practices across the company.
We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. The goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization as a whole.
- Proven experience in HR role
- Deep knowledge of HR functions
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- High intent of getting things done
- 3-5 Years of Experience.
- Only Female Candidates can Apply
- Lead the engagement agenda of the organization – Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Implement high-quality systems and processes in the areas On-boarding, Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Rewards and Culture, and Compensation.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key engagement strategies
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of HR executives
- Provide mentorship and constructive feedback. Incorporate Tracxn’s culture of continuous improvement
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Any Graduate with the Digital Marketing Knowledge,
- Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations on the website
- Research and analyse competitor content and links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Freshers can Also Apply
How to apply
Send Your Resume & Portfolio at [email protected]
Daneen Al Majaz IT Services Pvt Ltd
1st Floor B Block STPI,
SIDCO Rangreth, Srinagar www.daneenalmajaz.com/career
+91 90188 88250