Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah
University, Rajouri (J&K) 185234
Common Entrance Test for B.Sc. (Nursing) 2016-17 on 21/08/2016 (Sunday)
BGSB University has established three Nursing Colleges at Rajouri, Jammu and Kishtwar in a record time. State-level Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to B.Sc (Nursing) programme for all the three Colleges for the session 2016-17 shall be held on 21/08/2016
(Sunday) at the following Centres.
The Bsc(Nursing) programme of BGSBU is approved/ recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.:
• Rajouri: School of Engineering & Technology, BGSBU Campus, Rajouri
• Jammu: K.B. Public School, Near BGSBU Camp Office, Opposite ChanniHimmat, By-Pass Road, Jammu
• Srinagar: S.S.M.School, Parrypora, Srinagar
• Kishtwar: Govt. Higher Secondary School (Boy’s), Kishtwar Reporting Time-10:00am
Conduct: 11:00am to 01:00pm
Candidates can collect Admit Cards from the following offices of the University between 16/08/2016 to 20/08/2016 during office hours. The candidates can also collect the Admit Card on the date of Entrance Test at the venue:
• Rajouri: Office of Principal, Nursing College, BGSBU Campus, Rajouri
• Jammu: BGSBU Camp Office, Opposite Channi Himmat, By-Pass Road, Jammu
• Srinagar: BGSBU Regional Office House No. 1, Sanat Nagar Chowk, Rawalpora, Srinagar
• Kishtwar: BGSBU Branch Office, Kishtwar
• Candidates should carry Admit Card at the time of Entrance Test
• Candidates should carry Black AND Blue ball point pen to write / mark on OMR sheets.
• Use of Calculator, Mobile Phone and other electronic gadgets is strictly prohibited.
• Use of Pencil for answering questions is not permitted
• No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after starting time of the exam and shall not be permitted to leave before completion of the Test.
• The question booklet can be used for rough work. No additional pages will be provided.
• Any sort of impersonation/malpractice shall be severely dealt with.
• Candidate must handover the question booklet and OMR sheet to invigilator before leaving the examination centre.