THE JAMMU & KASHMIR STATE BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
NEW CAMPUS, BEMINA, SRINAGAR
For Higher Secondary Examination Part-1 (Class 11th) Term-1 st and Term-2nd Session June, 2016 to be held in the respective recognized Higher Secondary Schools of Kashmir Province Under Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation Scheme (Excluding District Kargil).
Morning: 10.00 AM (FirstTerm for Regular, Fresh Private/Failure, Re-appear cases & subject/s change cases)
Evening: 02:00 PM (Second Term for Re-appear & subject/s change cases)
|DAY & DATE||SCIENCE||ARTS||HOME SCIENCE||COMMERCE|
|Statistics||Political Science Statistics||Management of Resources||Business Studies|
|Mathematics, Applied Mathematics||Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Sociology||—|
|General English||General English||General English||General English|
Home Science [Elective]
|Chemistry||Urdu, Hindi, Kashmiri, Punjabi||Food Science||Business Mathematics|
|Geology, Bio-technology, Microbiology, Bio-chemistry||Economics|
|Family Health care& prevention||Economics OR Entrepreneurship|
|Computer Science Information Practices Environmental Science Functional English Islamic Studies Physical Education Electronics||Computer Science Information Practices Environmental Science Functional English Islamic Studies Physical Education|
Travel, Tourism and Hotel Management English Literature
|Computer Science Information Practices Environmental Science Functional English Islamic Studies Physical Education Travel, Tourism and Hotel Management||Computer Science, Information Practices, Environmental Science, Functional, English, Islamic Studies, Physical Education, Travel, Tourism and Hotel Manaqement|
|Biology, Geography||Psychology, Music, Geography, Philosophy, Education||—||Accountancy|
- The Regular, Fresh Private/Failure, Re-appear & subject change cases, candidates shall have to appear in First Term Test.
- Re-appear and those candidates who have changed their subject/s in 12″’ class shall have to appear in both First Term as well as the Second term in the subjects on the same day provided they stand registered with the Board & enrolled under proper permission.
- The First Term Test in the subject shall be given in the morning the Second Term Test in the same subject will be given in evening same day.
- The concerned Heads of the recognized and affiliated institutions (Govt./Private) shall collect the confidential material cartons of sealed question papers personally before Two days from the date of commencement of Examination from the respective Sub Branch offices of the Board and from BOSE office, Bernina, Srinagar against proper requisition and identification subject to production of certificate to the effect that adequate safety arrangements have been made, well in advance to keep the confidential material of sealed cartons containing question papers under their personal custody under watch & ward. In cash of any mishap, concerned Headsof the institutions shall be personally responsible and action as warranted under rules shall be taken against them besides recovery of the cost involved.
- The practical test in various subjects shall start immediately one day after the termination of examination. The heads of the institutions will make the arrangements accordingly.