DISTRICT INDUSTRIES CENTRE BARAMULLA INVITING ONLINE APPLICATIONS UNDER P.M.E.G.P. (PRIME MINISTER’S EMPLOYMENT GENERATION PROGRAMME FOR THE YEAR 2016-17)
In supersession of previous advertisement issued vide this office No. DIC- B/951 -54 dated 03-09-2016 for all the desirous unemployed youth of the District Baramulla that online applications are invited under PMEGP for the year 2016-17, to set up their own enterprises by availing the benefits under Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP), “a credit linked scheme”, aiming at providing better employment opportunities with the conservation of local art with innovation.
- The applicants need to be unemployed/ self help groups/ registered institutions/ cooperative societies/ trusts etc. The application need to be supported with
- Application form, Aadhar card (Mandatory), (proof of residence).
- Proof of Land/Building (copy of Sale/Rent/Lease Deed).
- Training/ Qualification/Experience Certificate.
- Proper License, if required.
- Project Report.
- Affidavit, declaring the fact that the applicant has not availed any subsidy before under any central/State subsidy scheme.
- The applicant needs to be a permanent resident of the District Baramulla and above the age of eighteen (18) years with no income ceiling.
- The total project cost should not exceed twenty-five (25) lacs in manufacturing units and ten lacs (10) in service sector.
- For setting up the projects above five lacs in service sector and above ten lacs in the manufacturing sector, the applicants need to have passed class 8th.
- The group of industries which could be set up under the scheme, include;
Mineral, Agro and Forest based industries (including handmade paper and paper mache).
Polymer and chemical based, engineering and non conventional energy industries.
Textile (excluding khadi) and Service sector industries.
HOW TO APPLY:
The applicants need to fill the online application form on (www.kviconline.gov.in) Portal and submit the hard copies of the same in D.I.C. office Baramulla by or before 25-10-2016. Submission of the application form shall also be facilitated at NIC (District Headquarter)/CIC Centres at Block Offices.
QUANTUM AND NATURE OF FINANCE:
Existing units or applicants who have already availed subsidy/margin money under PMRY/REGP/ PMEGP or any other central/state subsidy schemes are not eligible. Only one person from one family is eligible for obtaining financial assistance under the scheme.
For details or any query, visit office of General Manager District Industries Centre Baramulla during duty hours.
|RATE OF SUBSIDY OF THE COST OF PROJECT|
|2. SPECIAL (SC/ST/HILLY AND BORDER AREAS/WOMEN/PH/EX- SERVICEMEN||5%||25%||35%|