GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
DISTRICT INDUSTRIES CENTRE, SHOPIAN
PRIME MINISTER’S EMPLOYMENT GENERATION PROGRAMME ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE
Applications on prescribed format are hereby invited from unemployed youth of rural/Urban areas of District Shopian for establishing their industrial under the category of industry/service sector (except those on negative list) under PMEGP for the year 2015-16.
All the interested /eligible candidates are advised to contact the office of General Manager, DIC Shopian (Arhama) during office working hours to collect the forms free of cost on the production of qualification certificate and identity proof which should reach this office duly completed in all respects by or before 28th November 2015. The other terms and conditions are as under:-
- Qualification: Minimum 8th pass
- Age: 18 years and above.
- Project cost: Maximum project cost 25.00 lacs for
manufacturing sector and 10.00 lacs for servicing sector.
- Promoter’s Contribution: 10% of project cost for General category and
5% of project cost for SC/ST/OBC/ Minority/ Women/Handicapped.
- Margin Money: 15% of project cost for urban areas and 25%
of project cost for rural areas for general category. 25% of project cost for urban areas o and 35% for rural areas SC/ST/ OBC/Minority/
5 women/ handicapped.
The list of document duly attested (three sets) to be submitted^
- Prescribed application with recent photographs.
- Present residential proof (Ration card/ election Card/Aadhar card/PRC)
- Experience certificate if any.
- Category certificate if any.
Affidavit to the effect that the candidate is un-employed and not on rolls in any education institution together with declaration that the candidate has not availed any credit facility under any subsidy linked schemes of state or central Govt, till date.
Note: The existing and the units sponsored by other Govt. Department are
not eligible for the scheme.