GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES, KASHMIR
OLD SECRETARIAT, SRINAGAR
Subject: Hiring of contractual staff for strengthening of National Programme for prevention and control of Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke (NPCDCS).
It is notified for the information of all the candidates who have applied for the below mentioned category of posts, in response to Notification issued vide No. DHSK/ NPCDCS/2015/3285-89 dated 04-03-2015, that their Interview shall be conducted on 14/03/2015 (14th March 2015) at Division of Epidemiology & Public Health, Directorate of Health Services, Kashmir, Barzulla, Srinagar as per the schedule given hereunder:
S. No. Category of post Time
1 Epidemiologist / Public Health Specialist 11:00 A.M onwards
2 Doctor (General Physician) 11:30 A.M onwards
3 District Programme Coordinator 12:00 Noon onwards
4 Finance/Logistic Consultant 12:30 Noon onwards
5 GNM 01:00 P.M onwards
1. The candidate shall have to produce all original certificates / testimonials failing which he/she will lose the right to appear in the interview.
2. In case of any deficiency with reference to eligibility is proved, the candidate shall not be considered for appearing in the interview and will be treated as ineligible and disqualified accordingly.
3. Impersonating or submitting fabricated / tampered documents / testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information by any candidate will entail disqualification of the that candidate.
4. In case any candidate fails to appear in the interview on the scheduled date & time, he/she shall forfeit his/her right of consideration for appointment.
5. No further intimation/call letter shall be issued to any candidate and they are required to appear before the interviewing panel on the schedule date & time.
6. NoTA/DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in the interview.