Get Free Govt Jobs updates on Mobile Phone
Click Here to Download J&K Police SI Admit Card
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES APPEARING IN WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF SUB INSPECTOR IN T&K POLICE UNDER TRP.
1. The candidates must carry their admit cards with them alongwith one of the valid ID proof (Aadhar Card/EPIC/Driving License/Passport etc). Candidates shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall without Admit Card and ID proof.
2. Candidates should report at the Examination venue well in time as mentioned in the Admit Card i.e. 09:00 AM in respect of the candidates appearing for the post of SI Executive/Armed and 01:00 PM in respect of the candidates appearing for the post of SI Telecom and should ensure that he/she is seated in the room/hall by 10:45AM & 02:45 PM sharp respectively.
3. The candidates shall have to undergo the requisite verifications before commencement of examination.
4. Candidates shall not be allowed to enter the Examination hall/room after commencement of examination. Also candidates shall not be allowed to leave the Examination hall/ room before the examination is over and other formalities are completed.
5. The duration of the Examination will be same as specified in the Question Booklet i.e 02 hours (Two hours) for both Executive/ Armed & Telecom.Advertisement
6. Change of venue/centre for the examination will not be permitted under any circumstances.
7. Books, Notebooks, calculators, Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication/ electronic devices including smart/digital watches or any other accessory etc. will not be permitted inside the examination centers. It is also in the interest of the Candidates not to bring any of the above mentioned items to the venue of the examination as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
8. Candidates shall bring their own Blue/Black ball point pen to the Examination hall.
9. Taking recourse to any unfair means in connection with the examination/misbehavior/causing disturbance in the examination hall will result in disqualification of the candidate.
10. Candidates must ensure that his/her attendance (Signature) including left thumb impression is marked in presence of the Hall Supervisor.
11. The Admit Card should be kept available/handy by the candidates.
12. The candidates must fill Roll Number and Question Booklet Number/Series in OMR sheets properly as these are MUST for evaluation of Answer Sheets.
13. Candidates should carefully enter their Roll Numbers on the corresponding OMR sheets at the appropriate check Box. Any corrections/interpolations made in writing the Roll Number shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates.Advertisement
14. The candidates should answer only in the appropriate circle/check box against the corresponding question.
16. It is advisable not to change answers once marked, because erasing/overwriting may be treated as multiple answers and marks will not be awarded for such answers.
17. Do not fold or mutilate or damage or put any extraneous marking in the answer sheet.
18. Do not write anything on the reverse of the answer sheet.
19. Rough work must NOT be done on the Answer Sheet. Use rough sheets provided at the end of the question booklet for rough work.
20. Ensure to hand over the Answer Sheet to the invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall.
21. The candidates can take their question papers alongwith them after the examination is over.
22. The candidates must read the instructions on the question paper and the OMR sheet carefully.
23. All questions will be compulsory. ‘NO’ negative marking.
24. All questions carry equal marks.
25. Candidates are NOT allowed to open the seal of the Question Booklet unless the invigilator announces to do so in the examination Hall.
26. Upon unsealing the Question Booklet the candidates should first check the Test Booklet thoroughly. In case there is any unprinted or torn or missing pages or items etc, Hall Supervisor be informed immediately and get it replaced with same series.
27. Candidates to ensure to write down Question Booklet Number and Question Booklet Series on the OMR Sheet. The OMR sheet cannot be evaluated if wrongly/improperly filled.
28. There will be separate Question booklets consisting of 120 questions for the candidates appearing for the post of SI in Executive/Armed Police & 100 questions for the candidates appearing for the post of SI in Telecom Wing with 4 options of answers for each of them. Candidates have to read the questions carefully and select the most appropriate answer and darken the correct circle completely.
29. The OMR answer sheet is the property of JK Police. Appropriate civil and criminal penal actions will be taken if a candidate tries to misuse, spoil, tear or steal the same.
30. Do not deface the barcode on the answer sheet as this may lead to disqualification.
31. Beware of agents/touts etc
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!