Download JKSSB Syllabus for Panchayat Secretary VLW.
The J&K Services Selection Board has advertised District Cadre posts of Panchayat Secretary (Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department) vide Advertisement Notification No. 03 of 2022. Download JKSSB Syllabus Accordingly, the syllabus for the said posts is notified as per the details given in Annexure “A” to this notification.
For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
The candidates are further intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers (–0.25 for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examination.
This notice is for the purpose of intimation to the concerned candidates only.
Panchayat Secretary VLW Syllabus Details:
Syllabus for the post of Panchayat Secretary Marks: 100 Time: 02.00 Hrs.
||GENERAL AWARENESS with special reference of UT of J&K
||GENERAL ENGLISH & COMPREHENSION
||GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & REASONING
||BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS
1. GENERAL AWARENESS with special reference of J&K UT
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Political & Physical divisions of India
- Climate & Crops in India
- Transport & Communication.
- Demography- Census, its feature and Vital Statistics.
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian History with special reference to Freedom Movement.
- Indian Constitution- Basic features- Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy
- Science & Technology.
- Environment, Ecology & Bio-diversity.
- Taxation in India- Direct & Indirect Tax – CBDT, GST etc.
- J&K UT
- Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna.)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations
- J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes (MGNREGA, PMAY, SBM) and Panchayati Raj Act/Rules.
2. GENERAL ENGLISH & COMPREHENSION
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks with Phrases, Pronouns, homonyms/ homophones etc
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences.
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions.
- Active & Passive Voice
- Error Spotting
- Sentence Correction
- Spellings Correction
3. GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & REASONING
- Number series, Letter series, Semantic Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Statements and conclusions, Logical Reasoning, Mental Reasoning, Word Building, Numerical Operations, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Problem Solving.
- Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern- folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters.
4. QUANTITATIVE APPTITUDE
The scope of the test will be computation of
- Whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work,Percentage. Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Basic algebraic.
- Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles.
5. KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open-Source Technologies.
- Input & output Devices.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, PDF Internet and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Latest Anti-Virus.
- Role of Information Technology in Governance.
JKSSB Jobs Recruitment 2022 1395 Posts. (Last date 06 July 2022)
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test