Directorate of School Education Jammu walk in interview call for Key Resource Person (KRPs) under National Initiative for School Heads & Teachers Holistic Advancement (NISHTHA).
National Initiative for School Heads & Teachers Holistic Advancement (NISHTHA) is a capacity building programme being implemented by MHRD, GoI for improving Quality of school education through integrated teacher training at elementary stage. The functionaries (National-State-District-Block and Cluster level) shall be the part of this orientation process.
There shall be proportionate selection from each subject area i.e Science, Mathematics, Social Science, English and Languages (Hindi/Urdu) to get best lot among teachers for Resource Groups at each level.
• Regular employee of the Department, having more than five (5) years of experience in teaching at Elementary/
• Teacher’s training experience: for at least two years.
• Competent in: “Active listening, Participatory engagement, Public speaking, Session management and dealing with
• Having a good hold over the specific subject.
• Should be less than 57 years of age.
This notice is intended to invite dedicated, passionate, energetic, & subject loving in-service Teaching staff with above mentioned eligibility to attend Walk in interview to become a KRP in State Resource Group (SRG) as per the schedule given below.
Date of Participating Districts:
21st October, 2019 Jammu, Kathua, Udhampur and Reasi
22nd October,2019 Poonch, Rajouri, Kishtwar and Doda )
Venue & Walk-in-Interview Time: Teacher Bhawan Jammu Gandhi Nagar 10 am-5 pm
Those who had already participated for such selection process on 9th & 12th Oct. 2019 need not to attend.