Eklavya Model Residential Schools Rajouri Admission 2022. | Eligibility, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Application form.
J&K Eklavya Model Residential Schools Rajouri Admissions Applications on prescribed format are invited from the students resident of District, Rajouri for seeking admission in Class 6th for session 2022-2023 in newly established Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) at Gurdhan Bala and Koteranka (Hubbi), Rajouri. 90% of the total seats are reserved for the ST students and 10% of the total seats are kept reserved for Non-ST Students wherein, preference shall be given to the children who have lost their parents due to insurgency, children of widow & children of specially abled parents.
- Candidate should be pass out of the 5th class from a Govt/Recognized Private School during the session 2021-22 or the candidate should be reading in class
6th during the current session
- 90% of the total available seats are kept reserved for ST students and 10% of the total seats are kept reserved for Non-ST candidates as mentioned
The total number of seats available for admission are 60 (30 Girls and 30 Boys) in each institution.
- Candidate shall have to appear in the Common Entrance Test for seeking admission in class 6th class. The CET shall comprise of 50 Multiple Choice questions with four options for each question.
- Total time duration of examination will be of two (02) hours.
- Each question will be awarded 01 Mark and there will be no negative marking.
- The Common Entrance Test shall be based on Mental ability questions, Arithmetic question, language and General awareness questions.
- The venue of the examination shall be notified separately.
- The tentative date for conduct of Common Entrance Test is 24th of April 2022 (Sunday), however the final date shall be notified separately.
- There shall be no Common Entrance Test in case, the number of applications received is less than the number of available seats ( Total No of Seats=60, Boys 30, Girls 30) In case of the tie at the cut off merit the selection shall be made through Draw of Lots .
Facilities to be provided to the students in the EMRS:-
The selected candidates will be provided free Boarding/lodging/Uniform/Text Books/Stationary material and all other facilities which shall be admissible from time to time in accordance with the EMRS guideline, issued by the Government from time to time.
The prescribed standard in the school shall be Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Schedule of submission of Application Form and Entrance Examination:-
The Application forms shall be available from all the Zonal Education Offices /official website of Deputy Commissioner Rajouri, from Monday 11th of April
The last date for submission of application form is 18th of April 2022.
The desiring candidates shall have to submit the application form duly complete in all respects viz a viz supporting documents Category Certificate for ST candidate ( Death certificate and Disability Certificate of parents in case of Non-ST candidates
availing benefit under 10% reservation quota) in the offices of the concerned Zonal Education Officers by or before 18th of April 2022.
Zonal Education Officers shall forward these application forms, with their countersignatures through proper channel to planning section of this office on
19th of April 2022.
Admit cards for the Entrance test (if conducted) shall be available at the concerned Zonal Education Offices on 22nd of April.
The entrance test will be conducted on 24th of April 2022 (Sunday) on the centres notified separately.
Application Form Click Below :