GCET Jammu notification for selected candidates for admission in B.E. Courses Session 2020- 21.
Govt Medical College of Engineering and Technology Jammu J&K admission notification.
It is hereby notified that the candidates who have been selected for grant of Provisional admission in B.E. Courses for the Session 2020- 21 for Government College of Engineering and Technology, Jammu, are required to keep the following documents ready in original along with three copies of each documents duly self-attested.
1. Admit card of CET-2020 issued by the J&K BOPEE.
2. Subject-wise Marks Certificate of 10+2 Examination (Qualifying Examination)
3. Matriculation Diploma/Date of Birth Certificate.
4. Provisional Qualification Certificate of 10+2.
5. Migration Certificate from the Board/University where from the candidate has passed the Qualifying Examination. (where ever applicable)
6. Discharge Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
7. Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended or from the concerned Police Station (valid for six months) with a proper dispatch No. & date.
8. Medical Fitness Certificate from the office of the Director Health Services/Govt. Hospital with a proper dispatch No. and date.
9. Category certificate issued by the authorized authority in terms of the relevant SRO’s as amended from time to time.
10. Domicile Certificate.
11. Income Certificate (for Govt. /Autonomous Organization Employees issued by the concerned DDO) for others from concerned area Tehsildar (valid for six months only), wherever applicable.
12. Ten (10) Passport size Photographs.
13. Online Anti Ragging affidavits for information go to https./www.amanmovement.org/index/info pack.
14. The students selected by the J&K BOPEE for undergoing B.E Degree Course through this college under Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in pursuance in Govt. Circular No. 19-GAD of 2019 shall produce the Income and Assets Certificate duly attested by the Prescribed Competent Authority.
15. The students selected by the J&K BOPEE for undergoing B.E Degree Course through this College under TFW Category shall not be charged Tuition Fee in 1st semester only subject to production of required Income Certificate in Original to be issued by the concerned revenue authority.
16. All those students who want to avail Hostel Facility can download Form from college website and shall submit to warden, Boys Hostel, GCET, Jammu
The requisite Admission Fee shall be deposited through online mode after getting documents verified from Registrar Section.
For Online Fee Payment link: https://ecollect.jkbank.com (Payment through Credit Cards/Net Banking or use J&K Bank mPay Mobile App)
The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the admission at any stage in case a candidate gives any false information or documents.
Note: The candidate will not be entertained with Admission incase his/her Application Form is found deficit of any of the documents as enlisted above.
For further details log on the college website: www.gcetjammu.org.in