GCW Govt. post matric scholarship scheme.
Applications are invited from eligible students of B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. sem. I, Ill & V, and students of PG of semester 1 and Ill for Grant of Financial assistance out of the “students aid fund” for the session 2022-23 under financial aid scholarship. Students who are not covered under any other Govt. post matric scholarship scheme are only eligible for the financial aid scholarship under the following categories provided her monthly family income is Rs.10000 per month or less.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED
1. For Category A certificate from Tehsildar/SHO (Death certificate of parents).
2. For Category B an attested copy of the Medical Certificate issued by Govt. Medical Board/ Registered Govt. Doctor/CMO.
3. For Category C, the original Copy of the Income certificate by the Tehsildar/Ist Class Magistrate.
4. Attested Copy of Marksheet of Previous Class.
5. Photocopy of Bank Pass Book with operational A/C No. of the student and IFSC Code.
6. Self-attested copy of Ration Card.
7. An undertaking stating that the candidate has not applied for any other scholarship.
8. Monthly income of the eligible candidate should be less than or equal to Rs 10,000 per month.
Note: Application forms are available in the Reception Counter of the College.
Official Notification: Click here
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.