GDC Anantnag MO Selection List.
GDC Anantnag Engagement of candidate(s) for the post of Medical officer for Addiction Treatment Facility (ATF) under National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre(NDDTC), AIIMS GMC Anantnag. Ref.:- Administrative Department letter No. ME-Gztd/271/2021 dated 06.06.2022
Pursuant to the recommendations of the selection committee constituted for the purpose, the following candidate(s) is engaged in the post of Medical Officer for Addiction Treatment Facility (ATF) centre of MMABM, Associated Hospital, GMC Anantnag, under National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre (NDDTC), AIIMS on contractual basis for a period of one (01) year and renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance.
The above-mentioned selected candidate(s} is directed to join GMC Anantnag at main campus Dialgam within a period of 14 days from the date of publication of this engagement order and shall be allowed to join on the production of the following documents/testimonials in original for verification
- Essential Qualification Certificates.
- Marks Certificates of essential qualification.
- D.0.B Certificate.
- 10th/12th Marks sheet.
- Registration Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In case the selected candidate(s) fails to join within a period of 14 days from the date of publication of this engagement order, it will be presumed that the said candidate is not interested and for that reason, a waiting list shall be operated.
- If the candidates are found guilty or impersonation or submitting fabricated or tempered documents; testimonials or making a statement which is incorrect/false or suppressing material information shall render such person liable for legal action under law and his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- The candidate(s)shall have to submit an affidavit duly attested by the Judicial’ Ist Class Magistrate to the effect that
- I shall not claim for any regular appointment in the department.
- will not participate in any kind of strike during my tenure.
- shall remain disciplined during my tenure of service in the institute.
- l am not involved in any criminal/sub-judice activity nor there is any FIR pending/registered in Police Department against me.
- The engagement is the purely temporary basis for a period of one year on a contractual basis or till the life of the project, whichever is earlier. However, in case of unsatisfactory performance. the contractual engagement can be terminated by the Society/department.
- The salary of the engaged candidate(s) shall be drawn/disbursed only after receipt of a satisfactory character/antecedents report from the inspector General of Police, OD. JEK and genuineness of qualification certificates from the concerned issuing authorities.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.