Whereas pursuant to recommendation of J&K Service Selection Recruitment Board No.SSB/Secy/Sel/K/44/2020/2545-51 dated 02.04.2020 & endorsement of Health & Medical Education Department No. ME/NG/New/GMC/01/2019 dated 03.04.2020, (04) candidates were appointed against the post of Junior Staff Nurses vide this office appointment order No. 217 GMCA of 2020 Dated 07.08.2020.
Whereas within the stipulated time of 21 days from the issuance of appointment order, only (01) candidate joined in Govt. Medical College, Anantnag.
Therefore appointment In favour of candidates listed at Ann ex u re “A* numbering (03) who failed to join in GMC Anantnag, within the stipulated period of 21 days from the issuance of appointment order is hereby cancelled ab-initio.
In view of the above, the candidates figuring in waiting list under respective categories listed at Annexure (numbering 03) are appointed against available vacant posts of “Junior Staff Nurse” Health and Medical Education Department in GMC Anantnag, Whereas, Mr. Aqib Ahmad Bhat, S/O Abdul Rashid Bhat, R/O Uttersoo, Najigund Anantnag, figuring at W.L OM-188(RBA) in the select list, whose recommendation was released vide No.SSB/Secy/44/K/2020/2897-99 dated 10.08.2020 by the JKSSRB is also appointed against the post of Junior Staff Nurse In Govt. Medical College Anantnag.
The appointment of these candidates shall be subject to the following conditions:
1. The appointed candidates who fail to join within a period of 21 (Twenty one) days from the date of issuance of the appointment order shall forego their right to appointment which shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further notice.
2. Verification/Genulneness of the qualification certificates and the reserved category certificates from the concerned issuing authorities and recognition of Institutions issuing degree /diploma.
3. The appointment of these candidates shall be governed by SO-194 of 2020 dated 17.06.2020.
4. The appointees shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as notified vide SRO-400 of 2009 dated 24.12.2009.
5. The interim arrangement made against the above posts under SRO 24 dated 10.01.2019 shall be deemed to have been terminated forthwith.
6. The appointment in Divisional cadre is non transferable from one Division to another or from one Medical College to another.
7. The salary of the appointees shall be drawn and disbursed only after receipt of the satisfactory character/antecedents report from Inspector General of Police, CID, J&K and genuineness of the qualification certificates and the reserved category certificates from the concerned issuing authorities.
8. The appointment of the above candidates Is subject to the outcome of the writ petition, if any, pending on the subject in any competent court of jurisdiction.
9. The inter seniority of the above appointees shall be as per the merit secured by them in the selection process as indicated against each In the selection list furnished by the J&K Services Selection Board.
10. Each candidate shall give an undertaking In the shape of an Affidavit duly signed by lst class Magistrate to the effect that:
I. I will perform my duties to the best satisfaction of the Administration.
11. I will not participate in any kind of strike/protest or create indiscipline during my tenure in the college/Hospital under any circumstances.
III. If the documents submitted by me are found wrong/lncorrect at any point of time, my appointment shall be terminated Immediately and criminal proceedings shall be initiated against me.
IV. In case, if any adverse report about my character/antecedents is received from CID/Police, I shall have no right to claim for appointment and my appointment as such, shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab initio.
V. I will reside in the vicinity of the GMC Anantnag.
The appointed candidates shall be allowed to join only on production of following documents in original: