GMC Anantnag Selection List of Junior Residents.
Govt Medical College Anantnag: Pursuant to the recommendations of designated selection committee for conduct of interview for the post of Junior Residents in Government Medical College Anantnag vide Notification No. 68 GMCA of 2020 Dated: 15.06.2020 which was held on 01.07.2020, the below mentioned candidates are provisionally selected/ engaged as Junior Residents, on academic arrangement basis under SRO-24 of 2019 dated 10.1.2019, initially for a period of 6 months which can be extended up to a period of one year, on the basis of satisfactory work and conduct of the individual selectees:-
|S. No.||Applicant Name||Parentage||Address|
|1||DR. WAJAHAT AHMAD MIR||MOHDAYOUBMIR||ANANTNAG|
|2||DR. SHAIQUL ISLAM||MUSHTAQ AHMAD RESHI||PULWAMA|
|3||DR. ATUFA AN IS||ANIS REHMAN RESHI||ANANTNAG|
|4||DR. SHAMIM AHMAD BHAT||WALIMOHDBHAT||PULWAMA|
|5||DR. ABDUL MUNEEBDEVA||DR. ABDUL HAIDEVA||ANANTNAG|
|6||DR. FAYEEZAH JAHAN||GHULAM MOHIUD DIN ZARGAR||ANANTNAG|
|7||DR. ULFAT HUSSAIN MALLA||GH MOHAMMAD MALLA||BANDIPORA|
|8||DR. BASHARAT FAROOQ||FAROOR AHMAD MIR||ANANTNAG|
|9||DR. UMMAR SALAM||ABDUL SALAM ITOO||KULGAM|
|10||DR. SHAH BAITUL ISLAM||MOHDYAQOOBSHAH||KULGAM|
|11||DR. BISMA FAYAZ||FAYAZ AHAMADSOFI||ANANTNAG|
|12||DR. LUBNA JAVAID||JAVAID HUSSAIN SHAH||ANANTNAG|
|13||DR. ASH AQ AHMAD WANI||MOHD RAMZAN WANI||PULWAMA|
|14||DR. JUNAID HASSAN||GHULAM HASSAN KUMAR||SRINAGAR|
|15||DR. SUHAIB BINIHASSAN NAIK||GULAM HASSAN NAIK||ANANTNAG|
GMC Anantnag All the selected Candidates will have to produce the below mentioned original documents at the time of joining.
- MBBS Degree Certificate from a recognized University/lnstitution.
- Internship completion Certificate.
- MCI / J&K Medical Council Registration Certificate of MBBS.
- Attempt certificate 1st, 2nd, Pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the Concerned University.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
GMC Anantnag appointment of above Doctors is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The selected candidates shall submit an affidavit duly attested by the judicial/First class Magistrate to the effect that:-
- If the information furnished by him/her in the application form is found wrong at any point of time, his / her engagement as Jr. Resident will be terminated immediately and followed by action under rules.
- He/she will not participate in any kind of strike/protest etc during the period of his /her tenure engagement.
- He/she shall follow the department roaster strictly and remain disciplined during the tenure period.
- He/she is not involved in any criminal activity or there is no FIR pending/registered in any criminal department or in any police station against him/her.
- Leaving the job midway shall not entitle him/her for any experience certificate/remuneration.
- He/she will not indulge in any private practice. In case he/she is found practicing in private capacity, his/ her appointment shall be liable to be terminated without any notice.
- He/she will arrange own accommodation in the vicinity of Associated Hospital of GMC Anantnag
- Selected candidate is required to join the college within a period of seven (07) days failing which the appointment of the concerned appointee shall be cancelled.