GMC Anantnag Selection list of Senior Residents.
Jammu and Kashmir Govt Medical College GMC Anantnag Selection of Senior Residents.
Pursuant to the recommendations of designated selection committee for conduct of interview for the posts of Senior Residents in Government Medical College, Anantnag (Adv. Notice No. 77 GMCA of 2020 Dated: 02.07.2020 and 92 GMCA of 2020 Dated: 18.08.2020) which was held on 03rd. of September 2020, the following candidates who had applied for the said posts in various Departments of Government Medical College, Anantnag shown against each, are provisionally selected/engaged as Senior Residents, on academic arrangement basis under SRO 24 of 2019 dated: 10.1.2019, initially for a period of one year which can be extended, on the basis of satisfactory performance and conduct of the individual selectees, upto a maximum of 03 (three)years:-
|S.No||Name of the Candidate||Qualification||Department|
|1||Dr. Bilqees Akhter||MBBS, DG0||Obst&Gynae|
|2||Dr. Azmat Jahan||MBBS, DGO||Obst&Gynae|
*The Doctor at S. No. 01 will be deemed to have been appointed as Senior Resident from the day she joined the Institution provisionally i,e 01.09.2020.
The appointment of above Doctor is subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The selected candidate shall submit an affidavit duly attested by the Judicial/ First Class Magistrate to the effect that:-
- If the information furnished by him/her in the application form is found wrong at any point of time, he/she shall be liable to be punished under rules including confiscation of the registration of the Doctor.
- He/she will not participate in any kind of strike during the period of his /her tenure engagement. In the event he/she proceeded on strike, his/her tenure engagement shall be terminated without any notice, as this service is covered under ESMA Act.
- He/she shall remain disciplined during the tenure period. Any kind of misconduct shall make him liable for termination without any prior notice.
- He/she is not involved in any criminal activity or there is no FIR pending/ registered in any criminal Department or police station against him/her.
- Leaving the job midway shall not entitle him/her for any experience certificate.
- He/she will not indulge in any private practice. In case he/she is found practicing in private capacity, his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated without any notice.
- He/she will reside in the vicinity of their posted respective Associated Hospitals during their tenure at GMC Anantnag.
- Non-PSC selectees shall have to execute an agreement with the Institution on prescribed format (Form-A) with regard to various terms and conditions applicable during the academic arrangement.
- PSC confirmed appointees are required to furnish the no objection certificate from Director Health Services concerned before their joining, failing which they will not be allowed to join.
- The appointees are required to join the College within a period of 07 days from the date of publishing of this order in print media failing which the appointment of the concerned appointee shall be cancelled.
- Senior Residents appointed on academic arrangement basis shall be paid as per SRO-24 of 2019 dated: 10.1.2019.
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, ANANTNAG, J&K
(Camp Office: MMABM Associated Hospital, GMC Anantnag )
Subject: Selection of Senior Residents in Government Medical College, Anantnag.
ORDER NO. 105 GMCA OF 2020 Dated: 24.09.2020