GMC and Associated Hospitals Srinagar Engagement of Anesthesia Assistant on Academic Arrangement
Basis under SRO-384of 2009 read with SRO-409 of 2013 advertised vide this office notification No. 03-AHS of 2018 Dated: 26-04-2018.
ORDER NO. 256 of 2018 DATED: 30-07-2018
On the basis of merit in the written examination held on 3rd June, 2018 and recommendations made by the selection committee constituted under section 6(2) of SRO-384 of 2009 dated:14-12-2009 read with SRO-409 of 2013 dated: 19-09-2013, the candidates figuring in the “Annexure-A” of this order (as per merit) are hereby provisionally engaged as “Anesthesia Assistant” (5200-20200+2400) on Academic Arrangement Basis in Government Medical College and its Associated Hospitals, Srinagar for a period of one year or till such time the posts are filled by the competent authority (by promotion or by direct recruitment) whichever is earlier.
For all the J&K latest Jobs, News, download JKalerts App
The terms and conditions of the engagement are as under:
|A||Pay scale and salary||Consolidated pay equal to the revised basic pay, which corresponds to the minimum of the Pay scale (5200-20200+2400) revised scale plus Dearness Allowances.|
In case of retired person/(s):- Last pay drawn minus pension and commuted portion of pension, subject to minimum total emoluments (including pension and commuted portion of pension) being equal to revised basic pay corresponding to minimum of the pay scale (5200-20200+2400) as per SRO-93 Dt:l 5-04-2009 plus Dearness allowances.
Appointees shall be entitled to HRA as applicable to in-service candidates, carrying the minimum of revised scale subject to the fulfillment of candidates provided under relevant rules in this regard.
Appointees shall not be entitled to any other monetary benefits, whatsoever.
|B||Date of commencement of one year appointment||(B) Date of signing of agreement.|
|C||Maximum age limit||(C) Maximum age limit of the appointed candidate at the time of appointment is 63 years. Appointment of candidates shall cease on the date they attain 65 years of age or one year from the date this appointment order whichever is earlier.|
|D||Other conditions of service||(D) Appointment shall be terminable on either side by prior notice of one month or payment of one month’s salary by the appointing authority in lieu of prior notice.|
Appointment shall be terminable without any further notice, whenever the posts are filled-up under rules (by the competent authority) and the appointee shall have no claim, whatsoever, against the Government or the Appointing authority. In the matter of discipline and conduct, appointee shall be governed by the rules, regulations and orders in vogue in the state service on the subject.
|E||Agreement to be signed||Selected candidate shall be allowed to join only after they sign an agreement as per format prescribed as Form-Appended to SRO-384 of 2009 Dated: 14-12-2009.|
The engaged candidates shall report to Administrator, Associated Hospitals, Srinagar within 21 days positively and shall be allowed to join on the production of the following certificates in original and signing the requisite agreement as mentioned above.
- Matriculation (Date of Birth) certificate.
- Permanent resident certificate.
- 12,h class Marks certificate.
- Diploma/Degree certificates
- Diploma/Degree marks certificates (year wise).
- Category certificate, in case of reserved category candidates.
- Character/Antecedent certificate from J&K Police Department. In case the character/ antecedents certificate is not available at the time of joining the appointee shall be allowed to join, but the salary shall not be released till they produce the said certificates.
- NOC from concerned District Industries Centre and Employment exchange.
- Agreement format Form-A prescribed under SRO-384 of 2009.
- The appointee shall not in any case acquire any right to claim extension or regular appointment for which an affidavit duly authenticated by the V Class Judicial Magistrate shall be required to be submitted by the appointee before payment of 1st monthly salary / remuneration to them on yearly basis.
- The appointee shall vacate the said posts as and when the posts are filled by the competent authority (through direct recruitment or by promotion from in- service candidates) for which an affidavit duly authenticated by the V’ Class Judicial Magistrate shall be required to be submitted by the appointee.
The engagement of candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time, if it comes to notice that certificates submitted are fake/not genuine/fabricated.
The selected candidates shall join within 21 days from the date of issuance of this order, failing which their appointment shall be cancelled without any further notice.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!