GMC Baramulla Selection list of Clinical Staff for Causality Bed.
J&K Health & Medical Education Department Govt. Medical College Baramulla Selection list of candidates under S.O-194 OF 2020 dated: 17-06-2020 for the post of “Clinical Staff for Causality Bed” Health & Medical Education Department, Advertisement/ Item No: 02/2019/030, Divisional Cadre Kashmir vis-a-vis appointment of held up candidates whose recommendations have now been released in Govt. Medical College, Baramulla.
- 1. Administrative Department NO: ME/NG/New/GMC/02/2019, Dated: 14-04-2020
- J&K SSB Letter No: SSB/Secy/Sel/36(K)/2020/2389-95, Dated: 16-03-2020
- Administrative Department NO: ME/NG/New/GMC/02/2019, Dated: 22-09-2020
- J&K SSB Letter No: SSB/Secy/Sel/36(K)/2020/3289-91, Dated: 15-09-2020
ORDER NO : 85/GMCB of 2020 DATED: 29 /09 / 2020
Whereas, 05 candidates were selected for appointment by J&k Services Selection Board and endorsed by Administrative Department (Health & Medical Education) vide No: SSB/Secy/Sel/36(K)/2020/2389-95 Dated: 16-03-2020 and ME/NG/New/GMC/02/2019, Dated: 14-04-2020 and;
Whereas, Out of these 05 candidates, the 04 candidates were appointment vide this office order No.71/ GMCB OF 2020 dated: 27-06-2020 and the appointment of 01 candidate could not be considered as his recommendation was kept with held by J&K Services Selection Board for want of certain clarification and; Whereas, the recommendation of said candidate has now been released vide J&K Services Selection Board Communication No SSB/Secy/Sel/36(K)/2020/3289-91, Dated: 15-09-2020, and forwarded by Administrative Department (Health & Medical Education Department) vide No. ME/NG/New/ GMC/02/2019, Dated: 22-09-2020;
Now, therefore, the appointment of 01 candidate is made as under:-
|S. NO||NAME||PARENTAGE||ADDRESS||CAT.||C.S NO.|
|01||Sajad Ahmad Kalas||Gulzar Ahmad Kalas||Thune, Kanqan, Ganderbal||ST||ST-1|
In view of above position the candidate so appointed is directed to join physically in Government Medical College, Baramulla within a period of 21 days after publication of this order in Leading Print/Electronic media.
The appointment is subject to production of following documents in original and fulfilment of laid down conditions reflected thereafter:-
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Qualification certificates.
- Health certificate.
- Certificate from the concerned Deputy Director, Employment and General Manager, DIC to the effect that no loan under self- employment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
- Relevant category certificate, were applicable.
- Any other documents as required under rules.
The appointment of the candidate shall be subject to the following conditions:-
- The appointees shall report to the Principal, Govt. Medical College, Baramulla for Joining within a period of 21 days from the date of publication of this order, failing which they shall forego their right to appointment which shall be deemed to have been cancelled abinitio without any further notice.
- Each appointee shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit duly signed by V class Magistrate to the effect that:-
- He/She has not been appointed in any other Govt./Semi-Govt. department and is not working there at present
- In case adverse report about his/her character and antecedents is received from the Inspector General of Police (CID), J&K, the candidate shall have no right to claim his/her appointment and his/her appointment as such, shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
- Verification/ genuineness of the qualification certificates and the reserved category certificates from the concerned issuing authorities
- Salary of the appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless the satisfactory report in respect of (b) and (c) above are received in their favour.
- The appointment of these candidates shall be governed by S.O-194 OF 2020 dated: 17-06-2020.
- The appointees shall be governed by the”New Pension Scheme”as notified Vide SRO-400 of 2009 dated 24-12-2009.
- The interim arrangement, if any, made against the above posts shall be deemed to have been terminated forthwith.
- The appointment in Divisional cadre is not transferable from one division to another or from one Medical College to another
- The appointment of the selected candidates shall further be subject to outcome of writ petition(s), if any, pending on the subject in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- The inter-seniority of the above appointees shall be as per the merit secured by them in the selection process as indicated against each in the select list furnished by the J&K services selection Board.
- The selected candidates so appointed shall not be allowed to resign from the post from Government Medical College Baramulla during the probation period.