GMC Doda Appointment of candidate for Audio-Visual Technician posts.
GMC Doda Appointment of candidate for Audio-Visual Technician/ Technician In Audio-Visual Aids, Photograph and Artist.
Jammu and Kashmir GMC Doda Appointment of candidate for Audio-Visual Technician/ Technician In Audio-Visual Aids, Photograph and Artist inHealth and Medical Education Department Divisional Cadre Jammu.
GMC Doda Appointment of candidate under S.O- 194 of 2020 for the post of “Audio-Visual Technician/ Technician In Audio-Visual Aids, Photograph and Artist” Health and Medical Education Department (Govt. Medical College Doda), Divisional Cadre Jammu Advertisement /Item No.025/2019/003. Reference: Administrative Department Letter No:-
ME/NG/New/GMC/03/2019 dated 24-09-2020.
Order No:- 300-NG of 2020 Dated:- 30-09-2020
Pursuant to the Administrative Department’s letter no: ME/NG/New/GMC/03/2019 dated 24-09-2020 and after the recommendation released by the J&K Service Selection Board, Jammu vide No. SSB/Sel/Secy/J/06/2020/3307-09 dated 15-09-2020, sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary appointment of One (I) candidate as per Annexure I to this order against the post as “Audio-Visual Technician/Technician in Audio-Visual Aids, Photograph and Artist” in Govt. Medical College Doda, Divisional Cadre Jammu in the pay band of PB-1 (5200-20200) with grade pay of Rs.2400 (Pre revised) now revised to Level 4 (25500-81100) with immediate effect.
The appointment of the candidate shall be subject to the following conditions:
01. The appointee is directed to report Principal, Government Medical College, Doda within 21 days after the date of issuance of this appointment order along with all the original certificates, two photocopies of all educational and other concerned certificates.
The appointee shall be allowed to join only on production of the following certificates in original:-
i. Date of birth certificate
ii. Qualification certificate
iii. Permanent resident certificate issued by the competent authority
iv. Health certificate
v. Certificate from the concerned Deputy Director, Employment and General Manager, DIC to the effect that no loan under self-employment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
vi. Relevant category certificate, where applicable.
vii. Any other documents as required under rules.
02. The appointee shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that in case adverse report about her character and antecedents is received from the Inspector General of Police (CID), J&K to whom a reference shall be made by this office, the candidate shall have no right to claim her appointment and her appointment as such, shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
03. The appointment of candidate is subject to verification/gen-uineness of the qualification certificates and the reserved category certificates from the concerned issuing authorities.
04. The salary of the appointee shall not be drawn and disbursed to her unless the satisfactory report in respect of (I) and (2) above are received in their favour.
05. The appointment of the candidate shall be governed by S.O 194 of 2020 dated 17-06-2020.
06. The appointee shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as notified vide SRO 400 of 2009 dated 24-12-2009.
07. The appointment in Divisional cadre is not transferable from one Division to another or from one Medical College to another.
08. The above engagement shall be without prejudice to the outcome of Writ Petition(s), if any, pending consideration before the Court(s) of the competent jurisdiction.
09. The inter-seniority of the above appointee shall be as per the merit secured by them in the selection process as indicated against each in the select list furnished by the J&K Services Selection Board.
10. If the candidate fails to join this office within the stipulated time period of 21 days forego her right of appointment which shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further notice as per the instructions issued by the General Administration Department vide circular No.08-JK(GAD) of 2019 dated 04-12-2019.