J&K Govt Medical College Doda Appointment of Junior Staff Nurse Health and Medical Education Department.
GMC Doda Appointment of candidates under S.0-194 of 2020 for the post of “JuniorStaff Nurse” Health and Medical Education Department (Govt. Medical College Doda), Divisional Cadre Jammu Advertisement/Item No.08/2019/003.
Reference:- Administrative Department Letter No:- ME/NG/New/ GMC/03/2019 dated 03-04-2020.
ORDER NO:- 312- NG OF2020 DATED:- 21-10-2020
Consequent upon the approval conveyed the Administrative Department vide letter No.ME/NG/New/GMC/03/2019 dated 03-04-2020 and in reference to cancellation of appointment of candidates vide this office order issued vide order No.57-NG of 2020 dated 11-05-2020 and 135-NG of 2020 dated 15-06-2020 andl85-NG of 2020 dated 24-07-2020 and 209-NG of 2020 dated 05-08-2020 the candidates next in merit List/waiting list are as per Annexure-I to this order are hereby appointed against the post of “Junior Staff Nurse ” in Govt. Medical College, Doda (Divisional Cadre Jammu) in the pay scale of PB-l(5200-20200) with grade pay of Rs.2400 (Pre revised) now revised to Level 4 (25500-81100) (under SR0-2020 dated 30-06-2015) with immediate effect.
The appointment of these candidates shall be subject to the following conditions:
01. The appointees are directed to report Principal, Government Medical College, Doda within 21 days after the date of issuance of this appointment order along with all the original certificates, two photocopies of all educational and other concerned certificates.
The appointees shall be allowed to join only on production of the following certificates in original:
1. Date of birth certificate
ii. Qualification certificate
iii. Permanent resident certificate issued by the competent authority.
iv. Health certificate
v. Certificate from the concerned Deputy Director, Employment and General Manager, DIC to the effect that no loan under self-employment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
vi. Relevant category certificate, where applicable.
vii. Any other documents as required under rules.
02. Each appointee shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that in case adverse report about his/her character and antecedents is received from the inspector General of Police (CID), J&K to whom a reference shall be made by this office, the candidate shall have no right to claim his/her appointment and his/her appointment as such, shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio.
03. The appointment of candidates is subject to verification/gen-uineness of the qualification certificates and the reserved category certificates from the concerned issuing authorities.
04. The salary of the appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless the satisfactory report in respect of (01) and (02) above are received in their favour.
05. The appointment of these candidates shall be governed by under S.0-194 of 2020 dated 17.06.2020.
06. The appointees shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as notified vide SR0-400 of 2009 dated 24-12-2009.
07. The appointment in Divisional cadre is not transferable from one Division to another or from one Medical College to another.
08. The appointment of the selected candidates shall further be subject to outcome of writ petitioner(s), if any, pending on the subject in any court of competent jurisdiction.
09. The inter-seniority of the above appointees shall be as per the merit secured by them in the selection process as indicated against each in the select list furnished by the J&K Services Selection Board.
10. The candidates who have fail to join this office within the stipulated time period of 21 days forego their right of appointment which shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further notice as per the instructions issued by the Gen. Administration Department vide circular No.08-JK(GAD) of 2019 dated 04-12-2019.