GMC Srinagar Selection of Registrars/Demonstrators, in various Disciplines of Government Medical College & Super Specialty Hospital, Srinagar.
Pursuant to the recommendations of Selection Committee which met on 11th July 2020, the following Non PSC candidates who have applied for the post of Registrar/Demonstrator in the following Disciplines shown against each, Government Medical College & Super Specialty Hospital, Srinagar are provisionally engaged as Registrar/Demonstrator on Academic Arrangement basis initially for a period of one year which is extendable up to (03) years for MD candidates, and (01) year for MBBS candidates on basis of good performance to be certified by the concerned HOD:
|S. NO.||NAME OF CANDIDATE||QUALIFICATION||DISCIPLINE|
|01.||DR. FIRDOUS KHAN||MD||FORENSIC MEDICINE|
|02.||DR.M0HAMMAD AMIR MIR||MBBS|
|03.||DR. SANA IRSHAD||MD||MEDICINE|
|05.||DR. AIJAZ AHMED BHAT||MD|
|06.||DR. MUDASIR AHMAD GANIE||MD|
|07.||DR. MUZZAMIL AHMAD ANDRABI||MD|
|08.||DR. ZAHIDAH AKHTER||MS||SURGERY|
|09.||DR. ADIL PERVAIZ SHAH||MS|
|11.||DR. MUNEER AHMED PARA||DNB|
|12.||DR. ISHFAQ AHMAD GILKAR||MS||SURGICAL ONCOLOGY|
|13.||DR. PEER HILAL MAKHD00MI||MS|
The tenure appointment of above NPSC doctors is on academic arrangement basis and will be governed by the rules and regulations as envisaged in SRO. 24 of 2019 Dated. 10-01 -2019.
The appointment of the above doctors is further subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Before joining the Department the selectee shall submit an affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate/first class Magistrate to the effect that:
- he/she is Non-PSC, the information if found wrong the selectee shall be punished under Rules which includes confiscation of the Registration of the Doctor.
- he/she will not participate in any kind of strike during the period of his/her tenure engagement. In the event he/she proceeded on strike, his/her tenure engagement shall be terminated without any notice as this service is covered under ESMA Act.
- he/she shall remain disciplined during the tenure period, any kind of misconduct make him/ her liable for termination without any prior notice.
- he/she is not involved in any criminal activity or there is no FIR pending or registered in any criminal department or police station against him/her.
- he/she leaving the job in midway shall not be entitled for any experience certificate.
- he/she will not indulge himself/herself in any private practice. In case he/she is found doing private practice his/her appointment shall be terminated without any notice.
The above NPSC doctors shall have to execute an agreement with the institution on a prescribed format (Form A) with regard to the various terms and conditions applicable during academic arrangement.
The appointee is required to join within 21 days from the date of issuance of this order failing which the order shall be deemed to have cancelled.
The Registrars/Demonstrators appointed on Academic Arrangement basis shall be paid as SRO. 24 of 2019 Dated. 10-01 -2019.
NOTE: However, Serial No. 12 & 13 shall submit their joining report in the office of the undersigned immediately once their Registrar ship will be completed in the Department of Surgery.
Govt. Medical College Srinagar
10-KARAN NAGAR, SRINAGAR KASHMIR, 190010
Phone No. 0914-2504114 Fax No. 0194-2503115
Reference: This office Advertisement Notice No.’s 11 of 2020 Dated. 27-05-2020.
OFFICE ORDER NO: 161-RA OF 2020 DATED:11 -07-2020.