Important instructions regarding engagement of Lectures/Assistant lecturers Academic Arrangement 2017-18
1) Academic arrangement is need based for one academic session 2017-18 and the engagement/adjustment of candidates in a particular subject depends upon only on workload and requirement of a particular college.
2) That the appointments made by J&K Higher Education Department in various subjects after due recommendation by J&K PSC, the number of candidates required for the academic session 2017-18 may obviously decrease.
3) The common merit list prepared for Lecturers/Assistant Lecturers etc, for the academic arrangement 2017-18 is on our website, http:// www.jobs.ascollegelive.net and the candidates can communicate objections (if any) to the office of U/s within 3 days to cooperate in rectifying mistakes (if any).
4) If, at any stage, it is known that the residency period of PhD/MPhil is clashed with the academic arrangement duties of any candidate, the concerned candidate is liable for instant disengagement and disqualification for future selection.
5) Production of fake documents/certificates including certificates issued by unrecognized institutions, shall make the concerned candidate liable for action under rules including disqualification of candidate.
6) Any complaint or objection shall be considered for rectification only if it is received in person and duly authenticated by the complainant.
7) Resorting to use of influence in any manner during the selection process by any candidate shall make him liable for disqualification.
8) If any re-adjustment is necessitated in view of transfers and fresh appointments, the last engaged candidate in light of the merit list shall have to vacate for the effected candidate.