Important update for candidates appearing for NEET (UG) 2020 Examination.
The NEET (UG) 2020 Examination is scheduled to be conducted on 13th September 2020. from 2.00 pm to 5.00pm (Sunday) in pen and paper mode on Pan India basis in 155 Cities across the country.
The “SOP issued by MoHFW on preventive measures will be followed by all concerned while conducting/appearing in examination to contain spread of COVID-19“
All Staff, students and parents will always:
• Practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet as far as possible;
• Mandated ly use face covers/masks;
• Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) even when hands are not visible dirty. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made, wherever feasible.
• Strictly follow respirator}’ etiquette. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose w hile coughing/ sneezing with a tissue/ handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properl}’;
• Self-monitor health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest;
Spitting shall be strictly prohibited. Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App is advised to all. as far as feasible.
Important Instructions for the exam and Advisories regarding COVID-19 have also been issued to the candidates in their respective Admit Cards. All candidates should download their Latest Admit Card, carefully read the Instructions and Advisories for COVID-19 given therein and strictly adhere to them.
As already mentioned in the Advisories to candidates regarding COVID -19 annexed with their Admit Card, they have to report as per the staggered time slots given in their respective Admit Cards, to avoid crow d at the examination centres.
Candidates will be allowed to carry only the follow ing items with them into the examination venue:
• Admit Card along with Self Declaration/Undertaking (available on the Admit Card) regarding recent health status of the Candidate;
• Valid Government ID proof;
• Personal transparent w ater bottle;
• Additional passport size photograph (same as uploaded on application form) for pasting on attendance sheet;
• Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml);
• Mask and gloves;
• Pw D Certificate. Scribe and Scribe related documents, if applicable.
Staggered Entry Time for candidates has been mentioned in the Admit card. Staggered Exit time will be decided by the Centre concerned. Candidates and parents will follow these timings strictly.