IMT KEI Scholarship 2022.
Iqbal Memorial Trust (IMT) in collaboration with Kashmir Education Initiative (USA) invites applications for scholarships from meritorious students who have passed their 8th grade from any school in the Kashmir valley November-December 2021 and are currently in 9th grade.
1. Eligibility Criteria:
• Applicants must have secured at least 75*/o marks in 8th standard T2 examination held in November-December, 2021.
• Total annual household income of the applicant should not exceed INR 3,00,000 (Rupees three lakhs).
• All the information provided by the applicant will be verified through multiple sources, the application will be rejected if any information furnished by the applicant is found wrong during verification.
2. Collection & submission of application form :
Application form can be submitted in any of the two modes:
a) Online Method
For submission of application form online, the applicant has to visit KEI website www.kashmirei.org and fill the fields of the form & send all the required documents through email on [email protected]
b) Offline Method
For those applicants who want to submit the application form in offline mode can download the application form from the KEI website www.kashmirei.org and after completing the application can submit it at the authorised collection centres listed at S.NO. 4. (Hard copies of Application Form will also be available at these centres)
3. The following documents need to be uploaded/attached with the application form:
• Bonafide Certificate issued by the head of school on the official letterhead of the institution.
• T2 marks card certificate issued by the DIET duly attested by the School Principal.
• Copy of the Aadhar Card.
• Certificate of total household annual income duly signed by concerned Tehsildar or Gazetted Officer
• One recent passport-size photograph of the applicant Important Dates:
• Collection/Online Filling of Application Forms start date : 26th December 2021
• Application form submission last date : 10th February2022
4. Authorized Centres:
DISTRICT AUTHORIZED CENTRE
Srinagar 1. Office of KEI Srinagar, Dr Ali Jan’s House Near Khalsa School. Magramal Bagh, Srinagar 190001. (Monday – Friday. 10 AM – 5 PM). Contact No. 0194 – 2458153, 7889893256.9797235074 2. IMT. Sakhawatcentre J&K. IqbalabadBemina. Contact No. :0194 – 2491637 / 2491332 3. Mr. QamranLatief.Contact No. 7006841829 (4). Mr. Anzar ul Aijaz. Contact No. 9149730110
Budgam 1. Sakhawat Centre. Imamud -din -Qamarud-din Complex Hydorpora,. Bilal Ahmad Dar, Contact No.: 9419992819
Pulwama 1. Sakhawat Centre; Bus Stand near fire services. Pulwama. Contact No.: 9419988099/01933216680 2. Mohd Amin Bhat. Pampore. Contact No.: 9906566510 (3). Mr. Mehraju – Din Zargar. Cont No.: 9906830807
Shopian 1. Sakhawat Centre near Sumo Stand Shopian. Contact No.:9070490490/9596561556/9796744125 2. Mr.Aashiq. Contact No.7889412362. (3). Mr. Nisar Maqbool. Contact No. 9797000185
Kulgam 1. Sakhawat Centre. Near Bus Stand Kulgam. Contact No.: 9622474812/9906858130/9469182770 2. Tariq Ahamad Malik. Contact No.: 7780821880
Anantnag 1. Sakhawat Centre Iqbal Market. Mattan Chowk Anantnag. Contact Noj9419049631/9622900385 2. Mr.Aashiq. Contact No.7889412362. (3). Mr. Nisar Maqbool Bhat. Contact No. 9797000185
Baramulla 1. Sakhawat Centre, District Office NoorBagh.Fruit Mandi Sopore. Contact No.: 9419365726/6006157408. 2. Dr.Parvez Maqbool Lone. Contact No.: 9419036147, 8494000427 (3). Masood Ahmad Khan. Contact No.: 7889802557 (4). Raja Aadil: Baramulla: Contact No.849103793
Kupwara 1. Sakhawat Centre Hyhama Road; Kupwara. Contact No.:9906485278/9906481280. 2. Mushtaq Ahmad Dar, Handwara Langate. Contact No.: 9541105278 (3). Raja Aadil: Langate Kupwara Contact No.: 8491037933
Ganderbal 1. Sakhawat Centre. Biryani Hut Restaurant GanderbaL Contact No.:9149529951. 2. Basharat Ahmad Bhat. Ganderbal. Contact No.: 9596174755
Bandipora 1. Sakhawatcentre Bandipora. Mr.Abdul Rashid Lone. Contact No.: 9906510243. (2). Mr.Adil. Contact No.8491037933 (3). Mr.Sameer. Contact No.9797240317
♦ Applications without necessary attachments will be rejected and wouldn’t go through the selection process.
♦ If any problem is faced in locating an authorized centre, please call us on phone Nos. 0194-2458153, or 9149730110,7006841829.