Government Medical College GMC Rajouri Interview Schedule for Staff Nurse, Theatre Assistant, Anesthesia Assistant
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE RAJOURI (J&K) INTERVIEW NOTICE
It is hereby notified for information of all those candidates who have applied online for the following posts advertised for academic arrangements under SRO24 of 2019 in Government Medical College,Rajouri that the interview for the said posts is scheduled to be held w.e.f 26-02-2019 at Government Medical College Rajouri (District Hospital Rajouri) as per details shown against each post. The candidates have been called for interview in the ratio 1:5 and the cut off merit for each category of post is also shown. S.No Name of the Post S.No of the Candidates
For complete details of the candidates who have been called for interview, the candidates are advised to visit the website newgmcsrecruitment.in The interview dates for the remaining posts advertised shall be notified separately. Note:
1. The list of candidates called for interview shown in Annexure is provisional and has been devised on the basis of the information provided by the candidates in online application forms.
2. The candidates called for the interview shall furnish an affidavit attested by lst Class Magistrate that the information furnished by him/her in the online application form is true to the best of knowledge and if found wrong at any point of time, his candidature for the post shall summarily be rejected.
3. Mere figuring of the name of candidate in the list does not entitle him to appear in the interview unless he/she possesses the requisite qualification/ merit above the cut off merit for the post.
4. Any candidate figuring in the shortlist who does not possess the requisite qualification shall not be allowed to appear before interview committee.
5. In case any candidate claims to be having merit more than the cut off merit and is not included in the list of candidates called for interview,he/she shall visit the office of Principal Government Medical College Rajouri before the date of interview along with valid proof and downloaded copy of the application form for settlement of his/her claim.
6. The candidates shall bring following certificates in original with them at the time of interview:-
a) Date of Birth. b) State Subject. c) Marks certificate of class 12th. d) Diploma/Degree marks certificate. e) Identity proof f) Two passport size photographs.
7. One Xerox set of above certificates shall also be furnished at the time of interview.
8. The candidates are informed that these appointments are on academic arrangement basis and shall terminate as soon as the posts are filled on permanent basis by the competent authority.