Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Health and Nutrition Mobilizer Interview Scheule
It is notified for the information of all concerned that the interview of shortlisted candidates of J&K state (Leh and Kargil) who have applied for the contractual posts under Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) of Health and Nutrition Mobilizer in pursuance to the Notification No. 2-SMD of 2016 Dated: 23-09-2016 issued by the State Mission Director, ICDS Kashmir shall be conducted on 04-09-2018 in 2nd Dak Banglow near Hussanie Park, Kargil and on 06-09-2018 in the office of the District Programme Officer, ICDS, near Polo ground, Leh-Ladakh respectively from 10:00 AM onwards.
For all the J&K latest Jobs, News, download JKalerts App
1. The list of shortlisted candidates is indicated at Annexure A & B has been devised strictly according to the criteria mentioned in the above said notification.
2. Any individual having any objection can file it within (05) days of publication of notification in writing in the office of the concerned District Programme Officers.
3. No further interview call letter shall be issued to any candidate whose names figure in the said list and they are required to appear before the interview committee on the schedule date and time. Failure of candidates for appearing in the interview on the given date shall not be interviewed later and shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as not eligible.
4. In case of any deficiency with reference to eligibility etc. proved at the time of interview, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the interview, or if any deficiency is found subsequently the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as not eligible.
5. The candidates shall have to produce all original certificates/ testimonials as asked for vide above referred advertisement notification before the selection committee at the time of interview. The candidates who fail to produce such certificate/testimonials may forfeit their candidature.
6. Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated/tampered documents /testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information shall render him/ her liable for criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by the District level Board. Also canvassing/ lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate.
7. No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the interview.
For all latest JKSSB, JKPSC, Govt and Private Jobs updates, Notifications, Exams, Interview Schedule, Syllabus, Selection list and Results of Jammu and Kashmir
Keep Visiting jkalerts.com for Upcoming J&K Govt jobs. you can also Download our Android app.
Read More Private jobs and Govt jobs updates from J&K Jammu and Kashmir.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!