ICDS Interview Schedule for Women Welfare officer and District coordinator under MSK Scheme.
ICDS Interview for the post of Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator under Centrally Sponsored Scheme Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK)
Advertised vide Notification No. 274-DDCU of 2019 dated 02.02.2019 INTERVIEW NOTICE 18/2019 DATED: 05.09.2019
Whereas, the District Development Commissioner, Udhampur vide Notification No. 274-DDCU of 2019 dated 02.02.2019 invited applications as per prescribed format from the permanent residents of District Udhampur possessing the prescribed qualification mentioned in Notification for the 03 posts (01 Post of Women Welfare Officer and 02 posts District Coordinator) under Centrally sponsored Scheme Mahila Shakti Kendra MSK and;
Whereas, in response to the said notification the office of the District Programme Officer, ICDS Projects, Udhampur received 21 and 22 application forms for the post of Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator respectively and;
Now therefore, the following provisional eligible candidates are shortlisted for interview for the post of Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator, the interview of which shall be held on 18.09.2019 in the office of Additional District Development Commissioner. Udhampur at 10.00 AM sharp subject to the following conditions: –
1. If any candidate feels aggrieved with respect to non-indusion/rejection of his/her name in the above list of shortlisted candidates for interview, he/she may represent before the office of undersigned alongwith the proof of documents within a period of 07 days from the date of issuance of this notice. No claim of what so ever kind shall be entertained after expiry of the notice period.
2. The candidature of all the candidates is purely provisional;
3. Only eligible candidates possessing requisite qualification prescribed under rules shall be allowed to appear in the interview further subject to the condition that they are within the prescribed age limit on the cut-off date.
4. The candidates shall produce their all original certificates/testimonials on the date of interview.
5. Marks of Experience shall be awarded by the Selection Committee at the time of interview.