ITI Uri Kashmir Provisional Selection list 2020.
Selection List The first round of provisional selection list, generated by admission portal of JKBOTE, in respect of all those candidates who have applied on-line for admissions in different trades available at IT! URI for the session 2020-21-22, has been declared and is available in the official website www.jkdsd.org. The provisional selection list is also available in the respective institute.
All the selected candidates are informed to deposit the prescribed fee and submit the following original documents in the institute.
- Marks Sheet /Certificate of qualifying examination
- Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if any
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Discharge certificate from the institute last attended (latest)
- Domicile Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar card
- Passport size photographs (02 no’s)
The last date for submission of documents is 23-10-2020.
Note: Selection of candidates is provisional and subject to the submission of all the relevant original documents. Discharge/ school leaving certificate will be retained in the ITI till the completion of course. The candidates from Round 2 will be considered in case the candidates in the selection list (Round I) failed to report within the prescribed time.
Further Information/clarification can be had from the office of the undersigned.