i) Notification No. 053-BOPEE of 2018 dated 12-06-2018
ii) Notice 054-BOPEE of 2018 dated 19-06-2018
iii) Notification No. 056-BOPEE of 2018 dated 204)6-2018
iv) Notification No. 057-BOPEE of 2018 Dated 23-06-2018
v) Notification No. 058-BOPEE of 2018 Dated 23-06-2018
vi) Notification No. 060-BOPEE of 2018 dated 26-06-2018
vii) Notice No. 056-BOPEE of 2018 dated 27-06-2018
viii) Notice No. 057-BOPEE of 2018 dated 28-06-2018
ix) Notice No. 060-BOPEE of 2018 dated 28-06-2018
x) Notice No. 061 -BOPEE of 2018 dated 30-06-2018
xi) Notice No. 062-BQPEE of 2018 dated 30-06-2018 Notification No. 062-BOPEE of 2018 Dated: 06-07-2018
Consequent upon the declaration of NEET UG, 2018 result by the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) on 04-06-2018 and subsequent Notifications/Public Notices issued by the Board with regard to verification of documents/filling up of online preference forms and other actions including Notification of Sports merit of candidates notified vide Notification No. 057-BOPEE of 2018 Dated 23-06-2018, and on the basis of merit cum preferences, with due application of reservation rules including Rule 17 of SRO 294 of 2005, as amended vide SRO 49 of 2018 dated 30-01-2018, the Provisional Admission List of the candidates selected for undergoing MBBS/BDS Courses in various Colleges of the State, is hereby notified as per Annexure ‘A’ to this Notification. Any candidate(s) desirous of making representation(s) against the position(s) assigned to him/her may, if he/ she so chooses, can make the representation within two days i.e. up to 08-07-2018 up to 05.00 P.M. with documentary evidence in support of his/her claim. In case no representation is received, the above list shall be deemed to be the final.The candidates shall report to the colleges allotted to them w.e.f. 09-07- 2018 to 15-07-2018 (5.00 P.M.) along with
1. Date 0f Birth Certificate.
2. Marks Card of 10+2.
3. State Subject Certificate.
4. Category Certificate, if any.
5. Valid income Certificate in respect of Poor & Backward category
6. Any other certificate demanded by the College authorities.
The Colleges shall keep admission counters open even on holidays/ off days and designate Nodal Officers to facilitate the candidates in the process of admission as requested vide letter No. BOPEE/Exam-UG-12/2018 dated 04-07-2018.
After the last date of joining, the unfilled seat(s), if any, due to non joining, including those unfilled seats under Hindu Minority Quota in ASCOMS and NRI Quota in ASCOMS and IDS shall be filled up in the next round of counselling for which the date(s) shall be notified separately.
The Colleges shall submit the shortfall, if any, by 15-07-2018 up to 06.00 P.M. to enable the Board to take further necessary action in the
1. Rule 17 of the Reservation Rules has been duly applied and is reflected against such candidates wherever it has been applied;
2. The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be liable to be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false/fabricated, and action as warranted under law shall be initiated against such candidates;
3. Some candidates during the online registration were not in possession of original 10+2 marks cards and produced electronic marks cards downloaded from the CBSE website. The Board had considered these marks cards provisionally and at the risk and responsibility of the candidates as notified vide Notice No.054-BOPEE of 2018 dated 19-06-2018. The colleges shall accordingly necessary action as provided in the MCI Regulations;
4. Some candidates had requested for correction in the name/date of birth/parentage as there was a mismatch with the NEET data. NEET Rank as notified and issued by the CBSE. Errors & Omissions Excepted.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App. Existing user Please Update !!