Jammu Srinagar NHW traffic update 03 June 2022.
TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 03-06-2022 Tomorrow on 03-06-2022, subject to fair weather and better road condition *LMVs (Passenger)/private Cars shall be allowed from both sides on Jammu Srinagar NHW (NH-44) viz Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa . TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the traffic.
LMVs/private Cars from Nagrota (Jammu) at 0700 hrs to 1200 hrs, from Jakheni (Udhampur) at 0800 hrs to 1300 hrs & from Navyug Tunnel (Qazigund side) 0800 hrs to 1200 hrs (subject to change depending on road condition)
TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall strictly follow the traffic plan/advisory, no
vehicle shall be allowed before and after cut off timing.
Subject to fair weather and better road conditions, HMVs shall be allowed from NAVYUG Tunnel (Qazigund side) towards Jammu after assessing the traffic situation on NH-44. TCU Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs.
SFs Convoy Movement
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/ traffic plan in view of traffic congestion on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. They may ply from Srinagar towards Jammu after confirming the status of NHW.
Tomorrow on 03-06-2022, no vehicular movement shall be allowed on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumari road from either side in view of maintenance/repair of Zoji La axis.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, LMVs shall be allowed from both sides and HMVs shall be allowed from Srinagar towards Poonch on Mughal road. LMVs followed by HMVs will be released from Herpora (Shopian) towards Poonch at 0900 hrs. upto 1500 hrs. & LMVs will be released from Behramgalla (Buffliaz) towards Srinagar at 0900 hrs upto 1200 hrs. Nomadic movement shall allowed uninterrupted, subject to situation of road.
People are advised to undertake journey on NHW-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under:-
• Jammu (0191-2459048,9419147732)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022, 2485396)
• Ramban (9419993745)
• Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road.
1. To safeguard the lives of the people from shooting stones at Panthyal, NHAI has been directed by the Government to repair the Steel Tunnel. Because of these necessary repairs traffic will remain suspended at Panthyal from 0430 hrs. to 0730 hrs.
2. There shall be no traffic movement on every Friday on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road from either side in view of maintenance/ repairing on Zoji La axis.
3. Restriction on Dhar Road for HMVs with more than 10 tyres HMVs with only 06 and 10 tyres shall be allowed to ply through Dhar road.