Jammu Srinagar NHW traffic Update 25 May 2023
Jammu Srinagar NHW traffic Update 25 May 2-2
TRAFFIC POLICE HEADQUARTERS, J&K, JAMMU/SRINAGAR
1. From 23-05-2023.1700 hrs. to 24-05-2023.1700 hrs Jammu Srinagar NHW remained blocked for 03 hrs 35 mins due to shooting stones at Mehad-Cafeteria. NAVYUG Tunnel closed for 03 hours by Tunnel authorities, making the total blockage of 06 hrs 35 mins. Also slow movement on NH-44 due to breakdown of 13 HMVs and movement of 08 nomadic flocks between Nashri and NAVYUG Tunnel.
2. HMVs with only 06 and 10 tyres shall be allowed to ply through Dhar road.
3. There shall be no vehicular movement on Friday 26th of May. 2023 on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gummari road from either side in view of road maintenance on Zoji La Axis.
TRAFFIC PLAN & ADVISORY FOR 25-05-2023:-
Subject to fair weather and road clearance. LMVs Passenger/Private Cars shall be allowed from both sides on Jammu-Srinagar NHW viz Jammu towards Srinagar and vice-versa. TCU Jammu/Srinagar shall be liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the traffic.
CUT OFF TIMINGS FOR LMVS/PASSENGER/PRIVATE CARS To be released from Nagrota (Jammu) from 0600 hrs. to 1100 hrs. from Jakheni (Udhampur) 0700 hrs to 1200 hrs & from NAVYUG Tunnel (Qzd. side) 0600 hrs to 1100 hrs.
TCU Jammu and TCU Srinagar will inform all concerned about the traffic advisory and cut off timings. No vehicle shall be allowed to move before and after cut off timings.
Subject to fair weather and better road conditions. HMVs shall be allowed from NAVYUG Tunnel (Qazigund side) towards Jammu after assessing the road and traffic situation on NH-44. TCU Srinagar shall liaise with TCU Ramban before releasing the HMVs.
SFs Convoy Movement: –
Security Forces are advised/requested not to ply against advisory/traffic plan in view of possible traffic congestion because of narrow carriage way between Nashree and Banihal on Jammu-Srinagar NHW. Tomorrow they may ply from Srinagar towards Jammu after confirming the status of NHW from TCU Ramban.
Subject to fair weather and good road condition, only one way traffic from Kargil towards Srinagar shall be allowed on Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gumri road. These vehicles shall be allowed from Minamarg. LMVs at 0630 hrs. to 0730 hrs. followed by HMVs upto 0930 hrs. No vehicle shall be allowed after cut off timing.
Mughal road is still closed. Tomorrow on 25-05-2023. no vehicular movement shall be allowed from either side on Mughal road. People are advised not to take any journey on Mughal road till the restoration work is completed.
People are advised to undertake journey on NH-44 only after confirming status of the road from Traffic control units as under: –
• Jammu (0191-2459048. 0191-2740550. 9419147732. 103)
• Srinagar (0194-2450022. 2485396. 18001807091, 103)
• Ramban (9419993745)
• Udhampur (8491928625)
• PCR Kishtwar (9906154100) for status of Sinthan Road
Advisory issued today on 24-05-2023 at 1900 hrs.
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- C-DOT Software Engineer, RF Engineer Jobs Recruitment 2023
- Sangeet Natak Akademi Walk-In-Interview.
- ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Jobs 2023.
- EFLU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 97 Posts
- DRDO-RCI Trade Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- IBPS CRP RRB XII Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Sr Resident Recruitment 2023.
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps