Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET-2022).
Jammu University Entrance Test JUET – 2022 Applications are hereby invited for admission to the various Academic Programmes of the University of Jammu i.e. the Main Campus/ Offsite Campuses and Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2022-23. The Admission shall be made on the basis of the Composite Merit comprising the Academic Score of the qualifying examination (75%) and the Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) Score (25%).
The JUET-2022 shall be held for seeking Admission to the following Courses/ Programmes:
- Post Graduate (PG) Programmes: Buddhist Studies, Dogri, English, Hindi, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arabic, Kashmiri (Kishtwar Campus only), Journalism & Media Studies, Commerce (M.Com), Education (M.A), Education (M.Ed), Physical Education (B.P.Ed), Physical Education (M.P.Ed), LL.B Professional (3 Years), Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Environment Sciences, Botany, Zoology, Sericulture (Poonch Campus only), Human Genetics, MCA (Computer Science & IT), M.Sc -IT (Kishtwar Campus only), Statistics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography, Home Science, Applied Geology, Remote Sensing & GIS, Physics, Electronics, History, Economics, Library Sciences (B.Lib.I.Sc), Library Sciences (M.Lib.I.Sc), Rural Development, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology & Philosophy.
- Post Graduate (PG) Diploma Programmes: PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) (Kishtwar Campus only), PG Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education, PG Diploma in Bioinformatics, PG Diploma in Composite Culture Management, PG Diploma in Yoga & PG Diploma in Museology.
- Four Year Under Graduate Programmes (FYUP under NEP-2020): B.Com. Bhaderwah & Udhampur Campuses, B A(English) Kathua Campus Only.
- Under Graduate Programmes: Law (B.A.LLB -5 years), BBA (Hotel Management).
The contents of the paper and weightage shall be:
- General English 40 questions
- Gen. Knowledge 40 questions
- Reasoning 40 questions
- Numerical Ability 30 questions
NOTE: For every wrong answer there shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Weightage: The weightage of the Academic Merit of the qualifying examination is 75% and the Entrance Test is 25%.
Fees: The fee for JUET-2022 to be charged from each candidate is Rs.850/- for all the categories except SC/ST Categories where the fee is Rs.730/- only. The IPG charges would be extra and shall be borne by the applicant. The JUET fee once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded.
JUET-2022 Examination shall be conducted at the following Centres:
NOTE: The Examination Centre once opted shall not be changed at a later stage.
For any other detail, log on to the University Website http://jammuuniversity.ac.in
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.