Jammu University PG Admission Guidelines and Steps for filling online application.
What all do you need to complete the Online application process for University of Jammu ?
As an applicant, you would need the following:
1. An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
2. A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
3. Facility with internet connectivity.
4. A recent scanned passport sized colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
5. Your scanned signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in “jpeg” format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
6. Access to an online payment facility / service such as
- 1. Net Banking
- 2. Credit card
- 3. ATM-cum-Debit card
Important Notes for all applicants:
1. A printout of the submitted complete Application form is to be retained with the candidate, which is to be submitted at the time of admission, if selected.
2. Original certificates issued by the competent authority supporting your filled in details will be asked from you ONLY at the time of admission. If data provided in the online application is not supported by appropriate documents then your application/ claim for admission shall be summarily rejected.
Steps to be followed for filling the online application:
Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, please ensure that you have the required details and scanned image files of your (i) recent passport size colour photograph and (ii) signature [as specified at para 4 & 5 above], which will be needed at different stages of process. The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in six stages. The six stages are:
1. Register yourself for the online application process at the University of Jammu Application Portal
2. Select the Programme (Entrance Test Academic session July (Autumn) session 2020) of your choice [check eligibility etc].
3. Next, application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have the following sections:
a) Applicant Details
b) Upload Photo and Signature
c) Academic Details
d) Document Details
e) Preview and Confirm
Please SAVE your application before proceeding to the next section.
4. In the “Preview and Confirm” section, a preview of all data entered by you in the application process will appear on the screen. Check the correctness of the previewed data. If no corrections are required then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Otherwise, edit the details before confirming submission.
Please note that you cannot Edit/Modify your application once you click Confirm & Submit button. Go for Fee Payment and Final Submission/Apply for a new Programme at the Dashboard.
5. For subsequent applications (of new Programmes), ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Upload Photo and Signature’, ‘Academic Details’, ‘Document Details’ will be automatically copied from details of the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the Programme of your choice, a combined payment of Admission Test Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
APPLY ONLINE JAMMU UNIVERSITY PG ADMISSION