Jammu University PG Admission Notification.
Admissions to the Master Degree/ PG Diploma Programmes (Falling Under JUET) (Academic Session 2020-21)
This is for the information of all concerned that in view of the extra-ordinary circumstances caused due to the spread of COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent restrictions and guidelines issued by the various authorities (MHA/ MHRD/ UGC), the University of Jammu shall not be conducting the Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) for the purpose of Admission for the Academic Session 2020-21, as one time departure from the laid down process of Admission.
For the current Academic Session 2020-21 the admissions shall be made only on the basis of the Academic Merit to be determined on the basis of the Marks obtained by a candidate in the Qualifying Examination.
The Online Applications are hereby invited for Admission to the various Master/ PG Diploma Programmes of the University of Jammu, falling under the ambit of JUET, for the Main Campus/ Offsite Campuses/ Affiliated Colleges as per the following schedule:
Admission Schedule for Master Degree/ PG Diploma Programme, Academic Session 2020-21
1. Notification for Online Admissions 17-12-2020
2. Commencement of the filling of the Online Admission Form on the website: https://juetonline.in (The link is
also available on the website: https://jammuunversity.ac.in) 19-12-2020
3. Last date for the filling of the Online Admission Form (without late fee) 31-12-2020
4. Last date for the filling of the Online Admission Form on the website with late fee of Rs.130/- only. 04-01-2021
5. SCHEDULE FOR OTHER COMPONENTS OF THE ADMISSION PROCESS SHALL BE NOTIFIED ON THE WEBSITE