J&K Animal Husbandry Department Jammu Appointment of candidates for the post of Junior Assistants.
Jammu & Kashmir Animal Husbandry Department, Jammu Appointment of candidates for the post of Junior Assistants – Divisional Cadre, Jammu.
Ref:- Administrative Department’s letter No:- ASH/AH/NG/52-2010-V Dated:- 28.07.2020.
ORDER NO:- 56 -DAHJ OF 2020 DATED:- 29-09-2020
As recommended by the J&K Service Selection Board vide No:- SSB/Sel/ Secy/83/2020/2679-85 Dated:- 07.07.2020 (Advt. No:- 06 of 2013, Item No:- 339), sanction is hereby accorded to the temporary appointment of following candidates as Junior Assistant against the posts under direct recruitment quota carrying the Pay Level-4 (25500- 81100), with immediate effect:-
|Name of the Candidate||Parentage||Address|
|Sh.Neeraj Jamwal||Sh.Hoshiar Singh||Birpur, Dholpur, Bari Brahamna, Jammu|
|Sh.Balvinder Singh||Sh.Ranjeet Singh||Mishriwala P/O Domana, Tehsil & District, Jammu|
The appointment shall be subject to the following conditions:-
- The appointees shall report in the Directorate of Animal Husbandry, Jammu within a period of 21 days. In case the appointees does not join within the said period, their appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled without any further notice;
- The appointees shall be allowed to join only after production of following original documents:-
- Academic/Technical Qualification Certificate
- Matriculation/Date of Birth Certificate
- Health Certificate by CMO
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Character Certificate
- Certificate from concerned authorities to the effect that No Loan under Self Employment Scheme has been obtained/availed by the candidate.
- The appointees shall have to submit attestation form in Annexure-I and an undertaking in the shape of an Affidavit as per Annexure-IV of the Government Order No:- 1328-GAD of 2016 Dated:- 07.12.2016 to the effect that:-
- In case adverse report about character and antecedents is received from the Additional Director General of Police, Criminal Investigation Department to whom a reference shall be made by the Animal Husbandry Department, Jammu, the appointees shall have no claim for the appointment as Junior Assistant and their appointment as such shall be deemed cancelled ab-initio;
- If on verification of the qualification and date of birth certificates are found forged, false or fake by the concerned issuing authorities, the appointees shall have no claim for their appointment;
- Salary of the appointees shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless and until the satisfactory report/genuineness of the certificates in respect of (iii) – (a) & (b) above is received;
- The appointees shall be governed in terms of the Jammu and Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Service, Pay and Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020 notified vide S.O.No:-192 of 2020 Dated:-17.06.2020;
- The inter-se seniority of the appointees shall be as per the merit as it exists in the select List;
- The posting orders of appointees shall be issued separately.
This issues without prejudice to the outcome of writ petitions pending, if any, before any competent court of Law and shall be subject to the outcome of such writ petitions.