JK BOPEE Merit List of the candidates for CET (Engineering) Courses, 2020.
JK CET Merit list 2020.
JAKBOPEE Merit List of the candidates for Common Entrance Test (Engineering) Courses, 2020- counselling thereof.
(i) Notification No. 003-BOPEE of 2020 dated 10-03-2020.
(ii) Notice No. 016-BOPEE of 2020 dated 30-03-2020.
(iii) Notice No. 018-BOPEE of 2020 dated 02-04-2020.
(iv) Notice No. 020-BOPEE of 2020 dated 18-04-2020.
(v) Notice No. 029-BOPEE of 2020 dated 07-05-2020.
(vi) Notice No. 033-BOPEE of 2020 dated 23-05-2020.
(vii) Notice No. 035-BOPEE of 2020 dated 11-06-2020.
(viii) Notice No. 037-BOPEE of 2020 dated 30-06-2020.
(ix) Notice No. 041-BOPEE of 2020 dated 15-07-2020.
(x) Notice No. 045-BOPEE of 2020 dated 14-08-2020.
(xi) Notice No. 047-BOPEE of 2020 dated 26-08-2020 &
(xii) Notification No. 027-BOPEE of 2020 dated 12-09-2020
Notification No: 034 -BOPEE of 2020
In pursuance of Notification No: 027-BOPEE of 2020 dated 12-09-2020 whereunder the Board uploaded Provisional merit list of the candidates for inviting objections, if any, upto 18-09-2020 for Common Entrance Test (Engineering) Courses-2020. Pursuant to this the Board received objections which were examined and on the basis of consideration of written objections, the Board has prepared merit list forming Annexure “A” to this Notification for counselling which is uploaded on the BOPEE website www.ikbopee.gov.ln All candidates figuring in the merit list under Annexure “A” are advised to bring Domicile Certificate at the time /day of counselling & all other relevant documents; as applicable to them and non-production of same shall debar a candidate for counselling.
Whereas, the Sports Council has also submitted the list of eligible candidates under Sports Category & Board has prepared Rank-wise list of candidates accordingly who have applied for the said course under Sports category which is annexed as Annexure “B” to this notification.
PROCEDURE FOR PHYSICAL COUNSELLING:
The following procedure shall be followed:
1. Subject to the limits fixed by the Board due to COVID-19, candidates who figured in merit list Annexed to this Notification shall be eligible to participate in the physical counseling, provided they have submitted necessary documents online/offline as may be notified by the BOPEE.
2. The seats shall be allotted to the candidates, as found eligible in the merit list annexed to the notification on day to day basis & purely on merit cum preference filled by candidates at their own turn.
3. The eligible and willing candidates have to report at the BOPEE offices Jammu / Srinagar for registration/attendance & fulfillment of all formalities ,as compulsorily required and notified form time to time , before they are allowed to participate in the counselling process from 08:30 AM upto 10:00 AM on their day/date of turn.
4. The candidates who do not participate in the counselling process on their respective date/day notwithstanding his/her higher merit shall subject to the conditions contained in the Information Brochure be eligible to compete for the seats as available on the next day/date of counselling and such candidates shall have no claim on a seat which was available and allotted to a candidate during the previous day/date of counselling on the basis of his/her merit, preference and availability of seat at the time of counselling, since allotment shall be on day to day basis.
5. The candidates participating in the physical round of counselling and allotted a seat, should in their own interest not leave the Board office as there is a possibility that a seat of his/her choice, which was not available on his/her turn of counselling may become available during the process. He/ She can stake a claim on such a seat immediately once the seat is displayed on the monitor of the Board, consequent upon its vacation by a candidate so that such a candidate is considered for allotment of the seat on merit cum preference basis. The seat allotted to him/her earlier shall become vacant and added to the seat matrix. The Board shall not a responsible in case a candidate leaves the Board office and he/she fails to stake a claim on a seat as may become available as above.
6. The candidates who did not join the college on allotment of seat after completion of counselling shall not be eligible to participate in the subsequent round of counselling/up gradation
7. The Board reserves the right to notify such changes as may become necessary in view of any technical difficulty or the reasons beyond its control.
i) All the candidates who are reporting for physical counselling at BOPEE offices Jammu/ Srinagar are requested to adhere strict to Advisory issued by the UT Government of J&K from time to time for COVID-19.
ii) Seat matrix shall be uploaded separately within due course of time before counselling.
iii) Discrepancy in the list, if any, be communicated to the Board and shall be resolved by the Board on the day / date of candidate(s) counselling.
iv) Candidate(s) who wants to compete seat under Physically Handicapped / PSP/ IB Categories are advised to inform the Board till 10-10-2020 (upto 02:00 p.m) at BOPEE office Jammu/ Srinagar.
The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in the Information Brochure and Notifications / Notices issued in this regard from time to time.
Errors & Omissions Excepted.