J&K District Sheep Husbandry establishment of Sheep units under different schemes.
Jammu and Kashmir District Sheep Husbandry Shopian: Applications on prescribed formats are invited from the interested persons for establishment of Sheep units in private sector under different schemes, details of which are given as under:-
I. Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojna (RKVY).
a. Establishment of 25 ewes unit on participatory mode.
• An Innovative scheme.
• Livestock (25 ewes) issued free of cost on loan by the Department.
• An equivalent livestock (ewes) from female progeny retrieved from 3rd year onwards in phased manner for five years (5 ewes per year).
• Selection through designated District Selection Committee headed by District Sheep Husbandry Officer Shopian with a representative from District Administration.
• Area of Operation: Across the District.
b. Back Yard Sheep Farming (10 Ewes unit) on participatory mode.
• Augmentation ofsmall livestock holding with 10 to 15 sheep heads from Chopan /Gujjar community only.
• Livestock (10 Ewes) issued free of cost on loan by the Department.
• An equivalent livestock (ewes) from the female progeny retrieved from 3rd year onwards in phased manner for five years (2 ewes per year).
• Rest same as in (a) above.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The application forms can be collected from the office of undersigned on any working day during office hours w.e.f 07-09-2020 to 21 -09-2020.
2. The applicant shall submit the duly filled form complete in all respects with the relevant documents in the office of undersigned on any working day during office hours by or before 21-09-2020 under proper receipt.
3. No form will be entertained after the lapse of the stipulated duration.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT TECHNICAL SECTION (9797812853).
District Sheep Husbandry Officer, Shopian