J&K Govt Fire and Emergency Services Department J&K Jammu Fireman Driver Driving test.
Scrutiny of Driving Licenses and Conduct of Driving test in respect of eligible candidates for the post of Fireman Driver advertised in 2013 vide Advertisement Notice No. 01 of 2013 dated 12.03.2013. It is hereby notified for information of all concerned that:-
1. The candidates reflected in Annexure-A to this notification shall report on 31.12.2018 at 9.00 AM at Fire & Emergency Services Headquarter Gandhi Nagar Jammu along with their Original Driving Licenses for scrutiny. Only those candidates will be allowed who hold valid HGV Driving Licenses on or before 18.04.2013 (the last date of receipt/ submission of application forms) as per Advertisement Notice No. 01 of 2013 dated 12.03.2013.
2. The candidates holding HGV driving licenses issued after the cutoff date of 18.04.2013 will, in no case, be allowed either for scrutiny or driving test.
3. The candidates found eligible, after the proper scrutiny of their Driving Licenses will be put to driving test on 31.12.2018 in afternoon and 01.01.2019 at 09.00 AM at Try Ground (JDA) Behind Wave Mall, Transport Nagar, Narwal, Jammu. The Driving test will start at 8.30 A M.
4. Only those shortlisted candidates shall be allowed to appear in the tests who fulfill all the notified eligibility requirements.
5. No individual interview call letters will be issued to the candidates for appearing in the test. 6. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the tests. Sd/ (Mohammad Yaqoob Dar) Administrative Officer, DIPK: 14753/18 Fire & Emergency Services.