J&K GENERAL ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT CIVIL SECRETARIAT, SRINAGAR
Sub: Appointment of Junior Assistants in the J&K Secretariat (Subordinate) Service.
Ref: i. No. SSB/Secy/Sel/2018/7645-47 dated 29.06.2018, from the J&K Services Selection Board.
- No. SSB/Secy/Sel/2018/4115-21 dated 12.04.2018, from the J&K Services Selection Board.
Govt. Order No. 1151 -GAD of 2018 Dated: 17-07- 2018
As recommended by the J&K Services Selection Board, sanction is hereby accorded to the appointment of following candidates as Junior Assistant(s), in the J&K Secretariat (Subordinate) Service in the Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19900-63200), with immediate effect.
|S. No||Name of the Candidate||Parentage||Address||Category|
|01.||Ms. Batool Bano||Mohd Qasim||Chiktan Kargil||ST|
|02.||Mr. Vikas Sharma||Roshan Lal Sharma||Chaprial Akhnoor Jammu||ALC|
The appointee(s) shall report to the Additional Secretary to the Government, General Administration Department (Establishment) within a period of 21 days from the date of issuance of this appointment order. In case of failure to join within the stipulated period, his/her appointment shall be deemed to have been cancelled without any further notice.
The appointee(s) shall be allowed to join only on production of the following certificates (in original) to be verified subsequently:
- Academic /Technical Qualification Certificates.
- Matriculation/Date of Birth Certificate.
- Health Certificate from the concerned Chief Medical Officer of the District.
- Permanent Resident Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Certificates from the District Industries Centre (DIC) and District Employment & Counseling Centre to the effect that no loan under the self employment scheme has been taken by the appointee(s).
- Relevant category certificate.
The appointment of above candidates, as Junior Assistants in the J&K Secretariat (Subordinate) Service, shall further be subject to the following conditions that:-
- Each appointee shall give an undertaking in the shape of an affidavit to the effect that in case adverse report about his/her character and antecedents is received from the Additional Inspector General of Police, (CID), J&K, to whom a reference shall be made by the General Administration Department, he/she shall have no right to claim his/her appointment as Junior Assistant in the J&K Secretariat (Subordinate) Service; and his/her appointment, as such, shall be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio;
- Verification/genuineness of the qualification, reserved category certificate and recognition of the Computer institutes from the concerned issuing authorities.
The salary of the appointee(s) shall not be drawn and disbursed to them unless the satisfactory reports in respect of (i) and (ii) above are received in their favour; and
If, on verification, the certificates produced by the appointee(s) proved to be fake or forged, his/her appointment shall stand as cancelled ab-initio; and
The appointment of the above candidate(s) shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as per SRO 400 of 2009, dated 24.12.2009; and
The inter-se-seniority of the appointee(s) shall be drawn in accordance with the merit secured by the appointee(s) in the selection list prepared by the J&K Services Selection Board; and The other terms and conditions shall remain same as laid down in the Government Order No. 720-GAD of 2018 dated 26.04.2018; and
The appointment of the above candidate shall be subject to outcome of writ petition (s), if any, pending before Competent Court of Law.
By Order of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!