J&K on-line scholarship applications under Post-Matric Scholarship for Pahari Speaking People.
Submission of on-line scholarship applications under Post-Matric Scholarship (above 12th class) from students belonging to the Pahari Speaking People (PSP) Category for the year 2020-2021
On-line scholarship applications arc invited from students belonging to the Pahari Speaking People (PSP) Category of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir pursuing studies within & outside the UT of Jammu and Kashmir , in a Government University/College/lnstitute undergoing Diploma courses (after 12th class), Graduation/Post-Graduation Level Courses, B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D & Professional/Technical Degree Courses at under Graduate and Post- Graduate Levels. On-line implementation of the above mentioned scholarship scheme will be done through State Portal Scholarship under URL:-https://jk.gov.in/jkeservices. Only online applications under this Scheme will be accepted and no request for offline applications will be entertained: –
INSTRUCRTIONS FOR AVAILING THE SCHOLARSHIP SERVICE: –
- To avail the Scholarship, a candidate has to log to URL:- https://jk.gov.in/jkeservices and before applying the Service, User has to register himself using the Register Link given on the menu.
- Applicant has to upload the scanned photo (jpg image) of size less than 20 kb before registration.
- Please note the User ID and Password entered by the applicant during registration for Login and availing the service when needed.
- Please select the role type Citizen while entering login credentials by the Applicant.
- Please note the Citizen ID after successful registration as it will be required at the time of availing the service.
- After login, applicant has to click on the e-services tab in the left menu, thereafter click on the Pahari Speaking Board and click on Post-Matric Scholarship Pahari Speaking People Category.
The value of scholarship per Govt. Norms includes maintenance allowance plus non- re fundable fee compulsorily payable by the students.
DOCUMENTS/INFORMATION REQUIRED TO BE UPLOADED /ATTACHED WITH HARD COPY OF THE DOWNLOADED ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM:
- One Passport size photograph.
- Domicile Certificate of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir .
- Fee Receipt ( Financial Year 2020-21)
- Duly attested,Promotion Certificate, in case student has passed previous Examination/Marks sheet of previous class passed.
- Valid Hosteller Certificate issued by the Institution.
- Income Certificate in original. Parents/Guardians current income certificate from all Source from the concerned Tehsildar.
- Valid Category Certificate of the Pahari Speaking People (PSP) from the concerned Tehsildar as per the Social Welfare Department ,J&K’s Govt. NOTIFICATION Jammu 20th April ,2020 SO 127.
- Aadhaar Number alongwith Xerox of Aadhaar Card and seeding of Aadhaar with bank Account will lead to smooth transaction of sanctioned amount of scholarship in favour of eligible students.
- Mobile Number is mandatory.
Affidavit to be submitted / enclosed with hard copy by the student for which the specimen of Affidavit is as under: –
I S/o R/o
District do hereby solemnly declare on oath that: –
- I am not in receipt of any other scholarship from any other Institution/Dcpartmcnt for the year 2020-21 and eligible for scholarship under Pahari Speaking people (PSP) Category.
- I am not pursuing any other course from any other Institution for which I have applied for another scholarship
- I have paid an amount of Rs. to to Institute for course.
- All details mentioned in the form and documents attached are true and correct and nothing has been concealed therein.
- I understand that in case I am found guilty of any wrong information for misleading the Government, the Government is liable to take any necessary action against me under rules, including recovery of the scholarship amount/being blacklist/debarred from any scholarship in the future.
Instructions related to bank Account Details ( to be filled by the student in online application form are as under)
- Student must select their bank/branch name carefully from the drop down list.
- Thereafter the account No. must be entered correctly. Students are suggested to get their account number verified by their concerned bank branch including Bank account number and IFS code.
ill) Disclaimer (if bank details/Account No. entered by students are found incorrect/others or not validated by the student’s bank, the scholarship will be cancelled /amount will not be transferred even though the application is approved for scholarship)
- Bank account holders must check their Know You Customer(KYC) status from bank and if required the KYC must be done for successfully transaction of scholarship amount.
- Bank Account must be operational/active till the scholarship is disbursed.
- Bank Account must be in the name of either the student or a joint account of student with either mother or father or a legal guardian only.
THE GRANT OF SCHOLARSHIP IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING: –
- Merc filling of on-line scholarship application form will construe no right on the student that he/she will be granted scholarship.
- Scholarship will be restricted to availability of funds.
- The income limit prescribed is Rs. 2.50 lacs (maximum).
IV A Scholarship holder under this Scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the same course/class from any other Agency/Department.
The applicants are advised to take print-out of the duly filled-in application form, after submitting it on-line and submit the same to the concerned institution/College/University alongwith all requisite documents. The concerned Head of Govt. Institution/College/University will verify the on-line Applications with hard copies and forwarding online applications to the State Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking People and maintain record of students who have applied for scholarship for further reference when required by the State Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking People ,
TIME-LINE FOR STUDENTS/INSTITUTIONS FOR SUBMISSION/VERIFICATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS: –
|S.No||Activity||Opening date||Last Date|
|1||Submission of on-line applications by students & submission of hard copies alongwith all required documents to concerned institute. Should be self attested||15th|
|31st October, 2020|
|2.||Verification/forwarding of On-line Applications by Government Institutes to the State Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking People.||15th|
|20th November: , 2020|
|3.||Re-verification of on-line application /sanctioning of the Scholarship at J&K Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking People Level.||1st October||31st January, 2021|
The concerned Institutes/College/Universities are requested to approach J&K Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking People with their recognition/registration certificate alongwith Name, e-mail and Contact details for uploading & generating of User ID and Password.
J&K Advisory Board for development of Pahari Speaking People Officer Jammu: –
22/7, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu.
Officer Srinagar: – 2nd floor, PIB building, Residency Road, Srinagar,
e-mail id: [email protected] Ph. 0191-2479921 (jmu)/0194-2481247 (sgr.)