J&K Pre-Matric Scholarship Notification 2019 20.
Applications are invited from “Scheduled Tribe” (ST) students for Grant of Pre-Matric Scholarship to ST students for the year 2019-20.
Applications on prescribed format are invited from Scheduled Tribe” (ST) students of Jammu & Kashmir State for grant of Scholarship under the Scheme “Pre- Matric Scholarship to ST students for class 9th & 10th Only” for the year 2019-20 whose parents/Guardians Income does not exceed to Rs: 2, 00,000/= per Annum and are pursuing their studies in different Government/Private Recognized Educational Institutions w.e.f: 1st July, 2019. The application form can be downloaded from Tribal Affairs Department’s Official Website: tribalaffairs.jk.gov.in.
The applicant shall submit the application form accompanied with the certificates/documents hereunder to the concerned Head of the Institution who after proper verification and scrutiny shall forward these applications along-with list to the concerned Chief Education Officer. The Chief Education Officer concerned shall submit the application forms along-with the recommended list (both hard/soft copy) as per format i.e., 34 Columns on Excel Sheet (Copy enclosed as Annexure “A”) of the eligible students in light of the guidelines of the Scheme to the Office of the Deputy Director Tribal Affairs Jammu (JKPCC Building Panama Chowk Jammu) in case of Jammu Province and to the Office of the Deputy Director, Tribal Affairs Kashmir (Suleiman Complex Dalgate, Srinagar) in case of Kashmir Province including Leh and Kargil Districts by or before 31st of October, 2019.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY
- Student should belong to Schedule Tribe.
- Her/His Parents/Guardians income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 Lakhs Per Annum.
- She/He should not be getting any other Centrally-funded Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- She/He should be a regular full time students studying in a Government School or in a School Recognized by Government or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education.
- Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year. If a student has to repeat a class, She/He would not get Scholarship for the Class for a second (or subsequent) year.
PROCEDURE/ NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
- One passport size photograph to be pasted on Application form duly attested by the Head of the Institution.
- Original Parents/Guardian’s Income Certificate indicating Income from all sources issued by the concerned Tehsildar. In case of Government Employees/Pensioner, Salary/Pension certificate issued by concerned Drawing & Disbursing Officers/Treasury Officer concerned.
III) Caste Certificate (Scheduled Tribe) from competent authority.
- Fee Receipt in Original issued by the Institution.
- Attested promotion certificates, (Renewal case only).
- Hosteller Certificate, issued by the Institution/Warden.
- Photostat copy of Bank Pass Book preferably J&K Bank.
In case of any difficulty concerned Head of the Institution can contact the following Officers/Offidais during Office Hours: 10.00 AM to 4.30.PM.
|Districts||Name of the Officers/Officials||Contact Mobile Numbers / Office Numbers||Designation|
|01||All Districts of Kashmir Province & Leh, Kargil||Deputy Director T ribal Affairs Kashmir||0194-2500585||Deputy Director Kashmir|
|02||Jammu Province Districts||Deputy Director Tribal Affairs Jammu||0191-2479198||Deputy Director Jammu|