JKBOPEE Admission to B.E./B.Tech. Engineering Courses 2022: Removal of deficiency of documents; thereof
In pursuance of Notification No. 025-BOPEE of 2022 dated 13-03-2022 read with Notice No. 014-BOPEE of 2022 dated 07-04-2022, Notice No. 015-BOPEE of 2022 dated 06-05-2022, Notice No. 024-BOPEE of 2022 dated 06-08-2022 & Notice No. 025-BOPEE of 2022 dated 23-08-2022, online Application Forms were invited from the eligible candidates for admission to B.E/ B.Tech. Engineering courses-2022 in the Government/Private Institutions of the Union Territories of J&K/ Ladakh
The Board is now at the final stage of the admission process to the aforesaid courses and a tentative Merit List of the eligible candidates has been prepared which is annexed as Annexure ‘A’ to this Notification, and the same is available on the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in only, with it to place the same in the public domain to call for objections, if any, in this regard so that the process of admission i.e. filling up of the seats is completed well in time.
Schedule of the counseling: The candidates must remain in touch with the official website of the Board to remain informed about the Schedule of the counseling which will be notified shortly after resorting to the objections, raised by the intending candidates regarding in the tentative merit list available on the official website of the Board www. jkbopee.gov.in.
Objection: Objections, if any, raised by the candidates, enlisted in the tentative merit list, have to be submitted in person at the Board office Jammu/Srinagar during working days till 13th of September, 2022 up to 4.00 PM. failing which no claims) shall be entertained by the Board under any circumstances later on.
- Keeping in view the prevailing circumstances and the lesser number of competing candidates to pursue the courses, the Board has decided that there will be no written test and the tentative merit list of the candidates has been prepared taking into account their marks in the qualifying examination Le. (1042) class marks. For the candidates having equal marks percentage in the qualifying examinations, the title has been decided to be resolved firstly on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in 12th class, followed by marks obtained in Mathematics, then in Physics and later on in Chemistry subjects and in case of a further tie, if any, it has been resolved by taking D.O.B inte account followed by the first alphabet of candidate’s name mentioned in e- Information Brochure.
- The list of candidates who have not uploaded and submitted their marks card is annexed as Annexure “B* to this Notification. The Board has decided to give final chance to them for submission of their marks cards physically at BOPEE office Jammury Srinagar on all working days up to 13th September 2022 falling which no further claim shall be entertained by the Board and their name shall not be included in the final updated rank wise Merit List.
- The Board has received a letter from Secretary, JEK Sports Council in which they have recommended a few eligible candidates who have applied for engineering Courses- 2022 under Sports Category, and their names have been included in Sports Category in the
tentative Merit List as pertheir merit. Further, the other candidates who have applied under the sports category but whose names have pot been recommended by Secretary of, AK Sports Council have been converted into Open Merit (OM) category.
- The candidates whose category certificates are either expired or shown deficient as mentioned in the Notice 025-BOPEE of 2022 dated 23-08-2022 have been converted into the OM category.
- The Board has provisionally approved the forms of candidates who have uploaded D.O.B certificate other than 10th class marks card and have failed to upload Domicile certificate, their names are also included in the tentative Merit List, but with the condition that they shall have to produce 0.0.8.2 Domicile Certificate at the time of Counselling failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
- In case no objections are received within the cutoff date fixed by the Board, the tentative merit list shall be deemed to be the final.
- However, the tentative merit list shall be Operational only after updating the Marks/Score of the deficient candidates, if any, by the candidates till the stipulated date/time, and accordingly, Ranks shall be allotted the candidates once the Board clarifies the objections, if any, received in this regard.
Other Terms and Conditions:
The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in the Information Brochure and Notifications ‘Notices are issued by the Board in this regard from time to time.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.