JKBOPEE Admission notification for Common Entrance Test (CET) (Engineering)-2020.
Online Applications, duly affixed with latest coloured photograph, thumb impression and signature are invited from residents of the Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh, who are eligible and desirous of appearing in the Common Entrance Test (CET) (Engineering)-2020 for admission to Bachelor of Engineering & Technology Courses for the academic session 2020. The selection of the candidates shall be governed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; JK Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Reorganization Act, 2019, and subject to further amendments, if any, by the competent authority, from time to time and the guidelines/information as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2020. These Rules, Regulations and e-Brochure are available on the official website(s) of the BOPEE www.jkbopee.gov.in/www.jakbopee.org,
1. Online Applications for Common Entrance Test (CET) for Bachelor of Engineering & Technology Courses -2020
2. Receipt of online application forms: w.e.f. 12-03-2020.
3. Last date for filling the online application forms: 31-03-2020.
4. Fee Rs. 1200/- (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only) to be paid online through national Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
5. Please download e-information Brochure from BOPEE website(s) viz www.ikbopee.Eov.in / www.iakbopee.org.
6. The syllabus for the examination/test is available in the e-brochure.
7. Helpdesk numbers: given in the Notification.
8. Date of Entrance Test: 26th April, 2020.
9. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the Information Brochure before filling up of Online Application Forms. The Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up of the Online Application Form by the candidate. It shall be presumed that the candidate has gone through the information contained in the e-Information Brochure and has agreed to follow the conditions contained therein. No candidate can claim any alteration in conditions which have been incorporated in the e-Information Brochure and notified in advance.
10. The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website (s) www.ikbopee.gov.in / www.jakbopee.org . The Board does not undertake any responsibility for any delay caused in publication of Notices/ Notifications in the Print Media (Newspapers) as delay, if any, in such publication(s) is not within the control of the Board, notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on the official website(s) and for publication simultaneously on the date of issue of the said Notifications/Notices etc.
11. The examination may be conducted Offline by the Board.