JKBOPEE Admission Notification for Paramedical Courses (FMPHW & MMPHW) 2020.
Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to Paramedical Courses for Female Multi Purposes Health Workers & Male Multi Purposes Health Workers (10th based) in Govt. / Private Paramedical Institutions for academic session 2020. The selection of the candidates shall be governed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations issued there under vide SRO-168 of 2014 dated 10-06-2014; Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re-organization Act, 2019 and the Rules there under as amended vide SRO-518 of 2019 dated 02-09-2019 and subject to further amendments, if any, by the Competent authority, from time to time and the guidelines/lnformation as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2020.
These Rules Regulations and e-Brochure are available on the official website(s) of the BOPEE www.jkbopee.gov.in/ www.jakbopee.org
1. Online Applications for Paramedical courses FMPHW & MMPHW (10th based) Entrance Test 2020.
2. Receipt of online application forms: w.e. f 19-03-2020.
3. Last date for filling the online application forms: 02-04-2020.
4. Fee Rs. 500 (Rupees five hundred only) to be paid online through National Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking.
5. Please download e-Information Brochure from BOPEE’s website(s) www.jkbopee.gov.in / www.jakbopee.org for all details including syllabus etc.
6. Helpdesk numbers: given in the Notification.
7. Date of Entrance Test: 26th April, 2020 (Evening Session).
8. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the Information Brochure before filling up of Online Application Forms. Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up of the Online Application Form by the candidate. It shall be presumed that the candidate has gone through the information contained in the Information Brochure and has agreed to follow the conditions contained therein. No candidate can claim any alteration in conditions which have been incorporated in the Information Brochure and notified in advance.
9. The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website(s) www.jkbopee.gov.in / www.jakbopee.org. The Board does not undertake any responsibility for any delay caused in publication of Notices/Notifications in the Print Media (newspapers) as delay, if any, in such publication(s) is not within the control of the Board, notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on the official website(s) and for
publication simultaneously on the date of issue of the said notifications/notices etc. V. The examination mav be conducted offline.
Online Application forms:
The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through the BOPEE websites www.ikbopee.gov.in / www.iakbopee.org (through URLs/ links provided for this purpose) with effect from 19th March to 2nd April, 2020. The payment of Rupees 500/= (Rupees five hundred only) as fee is to be made also online through integrated Bill Desk Payment Gateway which can be used to make payment with any national Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. The procedure for filing Application Form and eligibility etc. of the candidates has been given in detail in the e-Brochure. The applicants must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this e-Brochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form.
The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE during office hours only on 0194-2437647 / 0194-2433590 / 0191-2479371 / 0191-2470102 and/or email-at [email protected] for any assistance/guidance in this regard on any working day within the prescribed last date.
The applicants are advised to fill the online Application Forms on their own or through a responsible person. The applicants can avail services at Common Service Centres of J&K State for filling up online Application Forms at nominal charges. They can also avail the services at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned District or at BOPEE offices, Jammu/Srinagar.
More JKBOPEE Notification 2020.
Search Other JKBOPEE Updates