JKBOPEE B. E./ B. Tech. Document Deficiency List.
Submission of online applications for admission to B. E./ B. Tech. Courses -2022 : Removal of deficiencies thereof. The Board vide Notification No. 025-BOPEE of 2022 Dated 13-03-2022 read with Notice No. 014- BOPEE of 2022 Dated 07-04-2022 invited Online Applications Forms from the eligible candidates belonging to UT of J&K/Ladakh for admission to B.E./B.Tech. Courses- 2022 in various Govt./Private institutions of UT of J&K/Ladakh.
The Board, during the process of verification of documents found that some of these application Forms are deficient for want of prerequisite documents which are either not uploaded or wrongly uploaded by the applicants.
It is hereby notified for information of all the concerned candidates that in order to prepare and notify the Provisional Merit List without any further delay, the Board has felt it necessary to give an opportunity to all such applicants listed in Annexure “A” to this Notice to submit their deficient documents (mentioned against their names) physically at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar by or before 17-05-2022 positively failing which their names shall not be included in the Provisional Merit List on their own risk & responsibility and no claim of such applicants, whatsoever reason(s), shall be entertained later on by the Board under any circumstances.
- The application forms of some candidates listed in Annexure B to this Notice have been rejected on the grounds that they have uploaded 12th Class Marks showing PCB subjects instead of PCM.
- Applicants who have applied for their Domicile Certificates, but have not been able to obtain the same from the Issuing Authority till date due to various reasons, can submit an undertaking (on plain paper) physically at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar within prescribed date mentioned above,
- certifying that they will produce the Domicile Certificate at the time of their
Counselling/Admission, otherwise they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling or take admission in any College.
- The application forms of those candidates, whose result is not declared, are advised to remain in touch with BOPEE website daily / regularly for further updates. The Provisional Merit List (PML) shall be prepared & uploaded only once their result will be declared and they shall have to submit their 12th Class marks cards immediately after the declaration of their result.
- The candidate(s) who have uploaded EWS certificates and their forms are shown deficient are advised to submit their TFW (Tuition Fee Waiver) certificate instead of EWS certificate issued by concerned Tehsildar, physically at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar, subject to the condition that their TFW certificate should have been issued by or before the last date i.e. 21-04-2022, fixed by the Board for filling up of online application forms as mentioned in various Notifications/ Notices/e-information brochure available on BOPEE website, failing which they will be treated as Open merit (OM) category , without any further notice.
- The candidate(s) who have uploaded their expired category certificates or more than one category certificates, are advised to submit their valid category certificate issued by the Competent Authority, physically at BOPEE office Jammu/ Srinagar upto the last date mentioned in this notice, subject to the condition that their Category certificate should have been issued by the competent authority by or before the last date i.e.21-04-2022, fixed by the Board for filling up of online application forms as mentioned in various Notification/ Notice/e-information brochure available on BOPEE website.
- All the applicants figuring in Annexure “A” to this Notice are advised to submit their deficient documents physically at BOPEE office Jammu/ Srinagar within prescribed dated fixed by Board i.e. 17-05-2022.
- No documents shall be accepted through any email or WhatsApp.
- The Annexures “A” & “B” to this Notice shall be available only on the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in
- All the applicants are advised to remain in touch with the J&K BOPEE website regularly for latest updates.
THE J&K BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Tele/Fax: 0194-2433590, 2437647 (Srinagar): 0191-2479371, 2470102 (Jammu)
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE NOTIFICATION.