JKBOPEE B.Ed. Kashmir admission notification.
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations JKBOPEE B.Ed. Kashmir admission notification for B.Ed. Kashmir (IASE) & B.Ed. Special Education (CRC) Courses-2022
Notification No: 20-BOPEE of 2022 Dated: 04-03-2022
Online Applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates for appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Kashmir / B.Ed, Special Education in the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, (formerly Govt. College of Education) M. A. Road, Srinagar under Cluster University of Srinagar and Composite Regional Centre, Bernina, Srinagar respectively for academic session 2022. The selection of the candidates shall be governed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; the Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Reorganization Act, 2019 and the Rules there under as amended vide SRO 518 of 2019 dated 02-09-2019 and S O. 127 of 2020 dated 20”’ April, 2020 subject to further amendments, if any, made by the competent authority, from time to time and guidelines as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2022. These Rules Regulations and e-Brochure are available on the official website(s) of the BOPEE www.jkbopee.gov.in
1. Receipt of online application forms: w.e.f 10-03-2022
2. Last date for fitting up of the online application forms: 31-03-2022.
3. Fee Rs. 1200 (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only) to be paid online through National Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking.
4. Please download e-information Brochure from BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in
5. Helpdesk numbers: given in the Notification.
6. Date of Entrance Test: to be notified separately
7 The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the Information Brochure before filling up of Online Application Forms. Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up of the Online Application Form by the candidate. It shall be presumed that the candidate has gone through the information contained in the Information Brochure and has agreed to follow the conditions contained therein. No candidate can claim any alteration in conditions which have been incorporated in the Information Brochure and notified in advance.
8. The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website
www.jkbopee.gov.in. The Board does not undertake any responsibility for any delay caused in publication of Notices/Notifications in the Print Media (newspapers) as delay, if any, in such publication(s) Is not within the control of the Board, notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on the official website and for publication simultaneously on the date of issue of the said notifications/notices etc.
The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE during office hours only on 0194-2437647 / 0194-2433590 / 0191-2479371 / 0191-2470102 and/or email-at [email protected] [email protected] for any assistance/guidance in this regard on any working day within the prescribed last date.
The applicants are advised to fill up the online Application Forms on their own or through a responsible person. The applicants can avail services at Common Service Centres of J&K Union Territory for filling up online Application Forms at nominal charges. They can also avail the services at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned District or at BOPEE Office, Jammu/Srinagar.
Submission of Online Application Forms:
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original / self – attested certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 k.b. along with the Application Form:-
(i) Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be, however in respect of Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate,
(ii) Qualifying marks certificate of graduation; (where result is declared)
(iii) Date of Birth Certificate; (only Matriculation Certificate) and
(iv) Reserved category certificate, if any, on the prescribed proforma (Duly renewed where ever applicable).
However, it is for the information of all the concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change(s) vide any order as may be issued by the Government subsequently.
1. The candidates can change/ modify their online Application Form at any time before it is submitted online. However, for any subsequent modifications, if required, the candidates should approach the BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu. They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their login details with any other person, lest he/she may get an opportunity to change important details in the Application Form. They can check the status of their Application Form on the official website(s) of the BOPEE. If any form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate concerned must report in the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu by or before 2nd April, 2022 or after two days of expiry of last date fixed by the Board, failing which his/her Application Form shall be rejected without any further notice.
2. Candidates shall also have to upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression images in JPEG format and size within the range of 10-50 k.b.as given in the instructions in the e-Information Brochure and on the BOPEE website(s).
3. The candidates must, after filling up all the required entries, ensure that their online payment has been successfully made and all the requisite documents have been uploaded in specified format/size. Mere downloading of the Application Form does not mean that the candidate has submitted his/her Application Form successfully. Candidate should ensure that he/she keeps checking the status of his/her online Application Form until it is scrutinized by the Board and approved/accepted;
4. The candidates should enter valid e-mail address/mobile number on the application form, which shall be used by the Board in sending messages/mails to the candidates, wherever required;
5. For any help/assistance candidates may call “Help Desk” numbers during office hours on the working days.
1. The Applicant must:
a) have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. from a recognized University/lnstitution according to 10+2+3 pattern, or an equivalent examination considered under the statutes of the Cluster University, Srinagar governing the award of Degree of B.Ed.; and
b) have obtained not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination for open merit and not less than 45% of marks in aggregate for any reserved category.
c) Should be a Domicile of UT of J&K / UT of Ladakh.
2. The candidates appearing/ appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply and appear in the Entrance Test but they have to upload/submit the qualifying examination certificate within the prescribed date to be notified separately.
The syllabus, the tentative number of seats. Reservation Policy etc. for the examination are given in the e-Brochure, The examination shall be conducted in one sitting of three hours duration and the paper shall contain 180 questions comprising of different sections.
The eligibility is subject to such changes/bench marks as may be fixed by the concerned University. The Board shall on receipt of any such communication from the concerned authority/University notify the same, which shall govern the eligibility criteria.
a) No under process certificate(s)will be accepted;
b) The information provided by the candidates in the Online Application Form cannot be verified from the original documents by the BOPEE officials before admission of the candidates. The information on the Application Form down loaded Page or on the Admit Card of candidate shall in no case be construed as an acceptance of such information/category certificate by the BOPEE. Therefore, if at any stage, it is found that a candidate has provided false or incorrect information in respect of any eligibility condition, his/her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice; However, the original documents (as desired by the concerned Colleges) are necessarily to be submitted in the Colleges by the provisionally selected candidate(s) at the time of admission.
a) The Candidates are warned not to resort to any unfair/fraudulent means or act of impersonation at the time of Entrance Test or upload any objectionable material including a photo of any object, other than his/her own photograph while submitting the online form. In case, a candidate is found taking recourse to such acts, criminal prosecution shall be initiated against him/her and his/her abettors. He /she shall be permanently debarred from appearing in the Entrance Test in future.
b) Any candidate uploading image of an object other than his/her own photograph shall be disqualified from appearing in the Examination(s). Besides action as warranted under law shall also be taken against such candidate(s).
I. The sports category candidates have to indicate their sports category on the Application Form. They are also required to submit their Sports certificate(s) in the office of the Secretary J&K Sports Council for determining their sports points which shall later on be officially forwarded by the Council to the BOPEE. The BOPEE, however, shall not be responsible for non-inclusion of any candidate in the list forwarded by the Sports Council or for their delay in submission of sports points to the BOPEE.
II. The candidates having more than one reserved category certificates can get benefit of only one category indicated and uploaded along with the Application Form which in no case shall be changed afterwards. The candidate, whose category certificate has not been found valid, will be considered in open merit, if otherwise found eligible, without any further notice.
III. The candidates will also be considered for admission to B. Ed. (Special Education) course offered at the Composite Regional Centre, Bernina, Srinagar provided they select the said option in the online application form as their second choice and vice-versa.
IV. Candidates who select single choice/preference shall be considered for that course/college only.
Venue for conduct of Examination:
The entrance examination shall be conducted at Jammu/Srinagar simultaneously, if need arise or as me be decided by the Board later on.
The online submitted Form is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage subject to the final verification of the documents and even at any stage where such a document is proved to be fake/false.
TH E J&K BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS (BOPEE)
Tele/Fax: 0194-2433590, 2437647 (Srinagar): 0191-2479371, 2470102 (Jammu) website: http://www.jkbopee.gov.in, email: [email protected]