JKBOPEE Admission Notification for B. Pharmacy Course- 2022 in Govt./Pvt. Institutions of UT of J&K,
JKBOPEE B. Pharmacy Admission 2022. Applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates from UT of J&K/Ladakh on prescribed format annexed to this notification for admission to B. Pharmacy Course-2022 in Govt./Pvt. Institutions of UT of J&K.
The selection of the candidates shall be governed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002, the Rules and Regulations thereunder, JK Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Reorganization Act, 2019, 5.0 69 dated 28-02-2020, S.O 127 dated 20-04-2020, O.M dated:- 09-05- 2020, and S.O. 249 dated 23-06-2021, subject to further amendments, if any, made by the Competent Authority from time to time.
a) Pharma Course
A candidate applying for above course shall be eligible, if he/she;
i) is Domicile of UT of J&K/Ladakh.
ii) have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the J&KBOSE/ Central Government Authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and or Biology (PCB)/ (PCMB) as an optional subjects individually and any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of above examination.
(ii) must be 17 years of age by or before 31st December,2022.
b) Pharma (Lateral Entry)
A candidate applying for the above course shall be eligible, if he/she has passed D. Pharma course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Indian Pharmacy Act.
Submission of Application Forms:
The application Form shall be available at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar and is also annexed as Annexure “A” to this Notification. The eligible and interested candidates have to submit their respective Registration Form through offline mode along with the following self-attested certificates at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar w.e.f. 05-07-2022 to 25-07-2022 upto 04.00 P.M. during working days only:-
- Domicile certificate of UT of J&K/Ladakh as the case may be. (For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate).
- Marks card of Qualifying examination i.e. (10+2),
- Marks card of D.Pharma course (For candidates applying for B.Pharma Lateral Entry only)
- Date of Birth (10th Marks card/Diploma) issued by the Board,
- Category certificate, including Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW), if any,
- Non-refun da ble fee of Rs 1500/= to be paid through POS machine available at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar by Debit/Credit card at the time of submission of application form.
However, it is for the information of all the concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change (s), if any, made /issued by the Government/ BOPEE subsequently.
Original Documents as mentioned above are required to be submitted in the concerned Institutions at the time of Admission once selected provisionally.
Mode of Selection/Admission:-
The seats shall be filled strictly on the basis of merit secured by the candidate(s) in the Entrance Test, if any held, or the marks secured in the qualifying examination i.e. in 12th class.
In case two or more candidates having same marks in 12th class , then their tie shall be resolved by considering the following:-
- Marks obtained by the Candidates in Chemistry, followed by ii) marks obtained in Physics,
- D.O.B of Candidates i.e. candidate older in age shall be taken into consideration
- In case of further tie, the first alphabet of name of candidate applied for the course be considered.
SRO 505 of 2019 dated : 20-8-2019.
SRO 640 of 2019 dated: 24-10-2019.
Notification No.48 -BOPEE of 2022 Dated: 04-07-2022
JKBOPEE B.Pharmacy Admission 2022 Notification Download PDF