JKBOPEE B.Sc. admission document deficiencies notification.
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination Submission of Online applications for Admission to B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Para Medical/B.Sc. Tech. Courses-2022; Removal of Deficiencies, thereof.
(i) Notification No. 031-BOPEE of 2022 Dated 05-04-2022
(ii) Notice No. 016-BOPEE of 2022 Dated 06-05-2022 Notice No. 019-BOPEE of 2022
The Board vide Notification No. 031-BOPEE of 2022 Dated 05-04-2022 read with Notice No. 016-BOPEE of 2022 Dated 06-05-2022 invited Online Applications Forms from the eligible candidates belonging to UT of J&K/Ladakh for admission to B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Para Medical/B.Sc. Tech. Courses-2022 in various Govt. /Private institutions of UT of J&K/Ladakh. The Board, during the process of verification of documents found that some of these application Forms are deficient for want of prerequisite documents which are either not uploaded or wrongly uploaded by the applicants.
It is hereby notified for information of all the concerned candidates that the Board has felt it necessary to give an opportunity to all such applicants listed in Annexure “A” to this Notice to upload their deficient documents through online mode w.e.f. 19-05-2022 to 23-05-2022 positively and after that no claim of such applicants, whatsoever reason(s), shall be entertained by the Board under any circumstances.
1. Applicants who have applied for their Domicile Certificates, but have not been able to obtain the same from the Issuing Authority till date due to various reasons, can upload an undertaking (on plain paper) certifying that they will produce the Domicile Certificates at the time of their Counselling/Admission, otherwise they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling
2. The application forms of those candidates whose result is not declared, are provisionally approved and these candidates are provisionally allowed to sit in the common entrance test being conducted by the Board subject to the condition that they shall be allowed in the counseling, if they qualify the 12th class and fulfill the eligibility criterion as mentioned in the Notification No. 031-BOPEE of 2022 dated 05- 04-2022 & e-information Brochure.
3. The candidate(s) who have uploaded their expired category or some irrelevant document, are advised to upload their fresh valid category certificate issued by Competent Authority, subject to the condition that their category certificate should be issued on or before last date i.e. 26-04-2022, fixed by the Board for filling up of online application forms as mentioned in Notification/ e-information brochure available on BOPEE website. If they fail to do so, then they shall be treated as Open Merit (OM) category without any further notice to them.
4. The Board has provisionally approved application forms of PWD candidates, candidates who have applied under Lateral entry. However, they are provisionally allowed to sit in the common entrance test being conducted by the Board, subject to the verification of their documents at the time of counseling as and when notified by the Board.
5. The candidature of few candidates has been rejected on the grounds that they have uploaded 12th Class Marks showing PCM/Arts/PCS subjects instead of PCB.
6. Any candidate who is willing to change his/her examination centre from Jammu to Srinagar or vice versa can submit an application physically at Jammu or Srinagar office between 19- 05-2022 to 23-05-2022 only.
7. No documents shall be accepted through any email or WhatsApp.
8. The Annexure “A” to this Notice shall be available only on the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in
9. All the applicants are advised to remain in touch with the J&K BOPEE website regularly for all updates.
10. Mere sitting in the Common Entrance Examination does not confer any right for further selection.