JKBOPEE Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Kashmir.
Online Applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates for appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Kashmir / B.Ed. Special Education in the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, formerly Govt College of Education, M. A. Road, Srinagar and Composite Regional Centre, Bernina, Srinagar respectively for academic session 2020. The selection of the candidates shall be governed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; the Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re-organization Act, 2019 and the Rules there under as amended vide SRO 518 of 2019 dated 02-09-2019 subject to further amendments, if any, by the competent authority, from time to time and guidelines as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2020. These Rules Regulations and e-Brochure are available on
the official website(s) of the BOPEE www.ikbopee.gov.in / www.jakbopee.org
1. Online Applications for B.Ed. Kashmir/Special Education Entrance Test 2020.
2. Receipt of online application forms: w.e.f 06-03-2020.
3. Last date for filling up of the online application forms: 20-03-2020.
4. Fee Rs. 1200 (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only) to be paid online through National Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
5. Please download e-information Brochure from BOP EE’s website(s) www.jkbopee.gov.in / www.jakbopee. org
6. Helpdesk numbers: given in the Notification.
7. Date of Entrance Test: 12-04-2020.
8. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the Information Brochure before filling up of Online Application Forms. Board shall not be responsible for any act of omission or commission in filling up of the Online Application Form by the candidate. It shall be presumed that the candidate has gone through the information contained in the Information Brochure and has agreed to follow the conditions contained therein. No candidate can claim any alteration in conditions which have been incorporated in the Information Brochure and notified in advance.
9. The candidates are further advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website(s) www.jkbopee.gov.in/ www.jakbopee.org. The Board does not undertake any responsibility for any delay caused in publication of Notices/Notifications in the Print Media (newspapers) as delay, if any, in such publication(s) is not within the control of the Board, notwithstanding that the Board notifies the same on the official website(s) and for publication simultaneously on the date of issue of the said notifications/notices etc.
10. The examination may be conducted offline.