Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations notification update download Provisional Selection List for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Courses-2020 pdf.
JKBOPEE Provisional Select List for Admission to M.Sc. Nursing details:The Board conducted a physical round of counselling of eligible candidates who have applied for M.Sc.Nursing course 2020 on 26-12-2020 at BOPEE Office, Srinagar/Jammu simultaneously as notified vide Notification No. 064-BOPEE of 2020 dated 23-12- 2020. The candidates who participated in the said counselling and have been allotted seat/ College as per their merit-cum preferences are hereby provisionally selected for admission to M. Sc. Nursing Courses-2020 in various Government’ Private colleges of Union Territory of J&K as per the Annexure “A” to this notification which is available on website of the Board www.jkbopee.gov.in only and a direct link of the official list is given below.
The candidates are advised to report to their respective allotted Colleges/Institutions w.e.f. 28-12-2020 to 02-01-2021 (03.00 PM) along with the following documents:-
- Marks Card of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post-Basic Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Registration Certificate registered with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate, if any
- One year work experience after B.Sc. Nursing.
- One year work experience prior to or after Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Any other certificates/ documents required by the College authorities.
The candidates are advised to report to the allotted Colleges/Institutions up to 02nd January-2021 positively and in case any candidate fails to join his/ her allotted seat(s) /College shall not be eligible to participate in the second round of physical up-gradation/allotment counseling under any circumstances.
It shall be sole responsibility of the colleges/Institutions authorities concerned to ensure proper check and verification of documents before the candidate is allowed for admission and in case of any discrepancy in the requisite documents is found the same should be positively reported to the Board for further course of action under rules.
In order to complete admission process within the prescribed cut-off date (02-01-2021) the Colleges/ Institutions shall keep their admission counters open even on holiday/ off days and designate Nodal Officers to facilitate the candidates to complete their admission process well in time. However, the candidates should in their own interest avoid waiting for the last day to complete admission formalities as such delay has the potential of causing hardships to the candidates only.
The Heads of the Colleges/ Institutions are advised to furnish the shortfall, if any, to the Board through e-mail [email protected] /[email protected]/[email protected] on 2nd of January-2021 (4 PM) to enable the Board to consolidate the same for preparation of seat matrix for second round of physical up- gradation/allotment counselling.
The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false/fabricated, and action as warranted under Law shall be initiated against such candidates.
The other terms and conditions shall remain same as notified in e- Information Brochure/Notifications/Notices issued by the Board from time to time.
THE J&K BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS (BOPEE)
- Naib Tehsildars appointment in Revenue Department.
- Cluster University Srinagar Date Sheet 2020.
- IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet December 2020.
- SSC Tentative Answer Key of Phase VIII Released.
- J&K School Education Department Teacher Select list.
- JKSSB Account Assistant Syllabus And Exam Pattern.
- J&K Social Welfare department eligibility relaxation for Scholarship